No products in the cart.
- ₹400.00Butterfly Ayurveda (Caffeine Free + Ashwagandha) Ratri Chai100% Natural
Buy Tea Online at Best Price in India
Tea is a gift of nature that is bestowed throughout the world by millions of people. A hot sip of tea is perfect to create your chai story. You can have a flavorful and aromatic tea while chit-chatting with your friend, to warm up your day, to calm your mood, or just to relax. Our catalog features a selected tea range of different brands, flavors, origins, and taste. Whether you prefer black, herbal, or green tea, you can buy tea online through Wellcurve. Tea price in India on Wellcurve ranges from Rs 120 to Rs 700 which makes it affordable for all.
Although black tea is most preferred all over the world, flavored and herbal tea has special essence, aroma, and taste, they are even used for medical purposes as well. We bring you tea leaves online along with tea bags and tea powder.
Types of Tea
- Black Tea: This most consumed tea is available in different flavors. Black tea has a much stronger flavor with high caffeine content than other tea. It contains essential antioxidants and compounds that make it super beneficial for the body.
- Green Tea: When we talk about health beverages, green tea is the first thing that pops up in the mind. Green tea is not only good for weight loss but is also known to improve brain function and heart health. Its medicinal properties make it popular among the health community.
- Herbal Tea: While you buy tea from Wellcurve, you can find several herbal tea flavors and brands. Herbal teas are rich in vitamins and antioxidants. They are available in different flavors like cinnamon, cardamom, tulsi, masala tea, hibiscus, ginseng, matcha, and many more. We also bring blended herbal tea flavors at your table.
Order Tea Online in the following Forms
- Tea Bags: Shop Tea bags online as this is the most convenient way to carry your tea with you.
- Tea Powder: We have got a stock of tea powder online at the best price to be served at your table.
- Tea Leaves: Order tea leaves online as they contain more antioxidants and compounds which are beneficial for the body.
Why You Should Buy Tea From Wellcurve
Wellcurve was started with the purpose of bringing the best grocery, food, beverages, and health supplements to your door. We only deal with certified brands. You can check out our catalog of tea to find the top-notch brands. We make sure that you get all sorts of flavors and organic tea in India. Our range includes black tea, herbal tea, and green tea of different flavors in form of bags, leaves, and powder. For the best order tea online and speedy delivery, you can trust Wellcurve.
Tea Price List at Wellcurve
|Chai Craft||₹120.00 – ₹449.00|
|Butterfly Ayurveda||₹250.00 – ₹400.00|
|Vahdam Teas||₹190.00 – ₹500.00|
|TGL||₹200.00 – ₹700.00|
|Mittal Teas||₹120.00 – ₹380.00|
What are the benefits of drinking tea?+
Tea is rich in antioxidants that help in fighting free radicals in the body. Drinking tea can improve your gut health, control cholesterol, and reduce blood pressure. Several teas like green tea and black tea have proven to be having natural detoxifying properties. Such teas can also help in weight loss.
Is tea better than coffee?+
Both tea and coffee have their pros and cons. Tea and coffee are rich in antioxidants and are good for boosting brain functioning. Coffee has a higher caffeine content than tea, which could be ideal for those searching for an energy boost immediately. Insensitive individuals, however, it can cause anxiety and disturbed sleep. Also, high coffee consumption can lead to dependence or addiction due to caffeine’s effects on your brain. The fact is, whether you are a coffee person or a tea person, you should be drinking these beverages in moderate quantities.
Which is the healthiest tea to drink in the morning?+
Green tea is a standard morning drinking option and is frequently listed under the best morning beverages for its low caffeine levels. It is a beautiful morning drink, although it does not contain as much caffeine as black or oolong tea. Usually, this tea is sweeter and has a lighter flavour than the other teas we described. It instantly rejuvenates the body and helps the brain to work better.
How many cups of tea can be consumed in a day?+
You should not drink more than 4 cups of tea in a day. Overconsumption may lead to adverse effects on your health. The majority of reported side effects associated with drinking tea are due to its caffeine and tannin quality. Some persons are more susceptible than others to these compounds.
What is the best tea to buy online?+
If you are on a strict weight loss diet, green tea or black tea can be your everyday companion. Suppose you are a tea lover and like to relish different flavours. In that case, you can buy tea online from authentic brands like Vahadam Teas, Butterfly Ayurveda, Chai Craft, etc., and try unique variants like Thai Blue Pea Flower Tea, Detox Green Tea bags, Mango Tea, and more.