No products in the cart.
People, in great numbers, are moving towards a healthy lifestyle. Brands have taken initiatives of introducing a wide range of products such as Protein Bars, Cereals, and more to support the nutrition requirements. Protein bars are by far the most expedient composition of healthy ingredients having two-fold benefits- Nutritious and Tasty.
Most of us have the idea that health and taste cannot go hand-in-hand. Nonetheless, Protein bars have the capability of playing the substitute for chocolates and candies. These are tasteful, available in a variety of flavours, have less sugar content, and brimming with sustenance.
If you are looking for a healthier alternative to your chocolate/candy cravings, we have curated a list of the best protein bars available in India.
Best Protein Bars in India
RiteBite’s Max Protein Bars, as the brand claims, is not just any snack but a power snack with its intrinsic qualities serving for daily protein requirements.
- RiteBite Protein Bars are made of 100% vegetarian ingredients.
- Contains no preservatives or artificial sweeteners.
- Made with Whey protein and Soy nuggets.
- Has high fibre and amino acid content.
Flavours Available: Choco Almonds, Choco Berry, Choco Classic, etc.
2. Yoga Bars
Yoga Bar has a wide variety of whey protein and multi-grain energy bars made with processed sugar. These are all-natural protein bars with no preservatives. Specially designed to meet the protein requirement in all age groups for both men and women, Yoga Bars are one of the best protein bars in India and also a great alternative to breakfast.
- Made with Whey protein and Multi-grains.
- 100% vegetarian product with no gluten and processed sugar.
- Rich in Fibre, Carbs, and adequate proteins.
- Contains up to 20 grams of protein.
- Low carbs are depending upon the flavour.
Flavours Available: Baked Brownie, Almond Fudge, Chocolate Chunk, Apricot Fig, and many more.
You might Like: 10 Protein Bar Recipes to Try at Home
3. Mojo Bar
Mojo Bars are one of the best quick, handy and convenient alternatives to your protein-rich meal. These protein bars are entirely made with whole grains, nuts, and fruits. Also, each Mojo Bar is packed with the exact proportion of good fats, protein, vitamins, fibre, and carbs recommended by nutritionists.
- Each bar contains 6.4% of Protein, 11% Dietary Fibre and 11.9% Total fat.
- Has about 140-160 calories depending upon the variant.
- Energy boosters with GMO-free glucose (body’s primary source of energy) extracted from natural sources, leaving you energized for about 2 hours.
- Has 9 essential amino acids.
Flavours Available: Choco Almond with Protein, Nutty Apricot with Fibre, Orange Dark Chocolate with Vitamin C, Yoghurt Berry with Antioxidants, and more.
4. And Nothing Else (The Whole Truth)
As the name suggested, ‘and nothing else.’ has introduced a wide range of protein bars with their #nothingtohide campaign indicating complete transparency when it comes to nutrition and ingredients. The brand claims to be making the Cleanest, Tastiest, and Protein-rich bars.
- Made organically with no artificial flavours.
- Each bar has 12g to 15g of Proteins.
- No added preservatives, colour or artificial sweeteners.
Flavours Available: Peanut Cocoa, Double Cocoa, Coconut Cocoa, Coffee Cocoa, Cranberry, and Peanut Butter.
You might like: 6 Benefits of Protein Bars
5. Eat Anytime
For healthy snacking pre or post-workout, Eat Anytime’s Protein bars are the next best protein bars in India. Each and every ingredient used in making these bars are natural, nutrient-dense, and real food with no preservatives.
- Contains the right amount of Proteins, Fibre and Fats.
- Each bar is made with wholesome ingredients such as Dates, Fruits, Nuts, etc.
- Focused on acting as brain boosters, improving immunity, developing bone strength, and keeping the body energized.
- No added sugar, No trans-fat, Gluten-free, and nutritionally balanced.
Flavours Available: Mango & Ginger, Berry Blast, Peanut Butter & Chocolate, Orange, Chawanprash, Butterscotch, and more.
Also Read: Are Protein Bars Good for You?
Monsoon Harvest is a leading health brand with the best protein bars in India. It has brought forth its real fruit, sustainable protein bars made from 5 ancient Indian Millets.
- Free from all additives such as artificial colours, sweeteners, etc.
- 100% Natural, Vegan, and Gluten-free product.
- High Fibre and Protein-rich.
- Comes with a low sugar content.
- They offer a quick energy boost for maintained strength, throughout the day.
Flavours Available: Dark Chocolate & Sea Salt, Cranberry & Almonds, Dark Chocolate & Espresso, Cranberry & Orange.
Mettle Energy Bars are a healthy pocket-size snack made with crunchy granola and grain crisps. Each bar has a combination of fruits, nuts, and seeds for a better and healthy solution for your short meals and hunger pangs.
- No added sugar, No cholesterol.
- High Fibre and protein content.
- It provides high energy, which is nutrient-filled.
- Very easy to digest.
Flavours Available: Peanut Butter, Cookie Cream, Choco Brownie and Blueberry Muffin
Available at an affordable cost of Rs.29 per bar, GAIA protein bars are one of the best because of their wholesome nutrients and rich constituents.
- Low-fat energy bar.
- Rich in iron and Vitamin C.
- Has the right portion of Proteins and Fibres.
- Alternative to junk food and loaded with multi cereals.
Flavours Available: Apple & Cinnamon, Banana & Cardamom, Chocolate & Muesli and Almond & Raisin.
Muscle Blaze is one of the most popular brands for health food and supplements. It’s protein bars are loaded with proteins, carbs, and dietary fibre to boost the body’s energy.
- Comes with all-natural ingredients and no artificial additives.
- Healthy snack bar having essential amino acids.
- Contains 27 essential vitamins and minerals.
- An ideal source of protein intake.
- Flavorful and healthy.
Flavours Available: Choco delight, Choco Almond, Choco Cranberry, Almond Fudge, and more.
Quest Protein Bars targets on providing a better and healthier alternative to chocolates and candy lovers. They aim to ‘make the foods you crave work for you, not against you.’
- Contains 21g of proteins and 15g dietary fibres.
- No trans-fat, No added sugar.
- Acts as a solid post-workout snack.
- Wholesome nutrients for energy-boosting throughout the day.
Flavours Available: Birthday Cake, Brownie, Blueberry Muffin, Caramel Chocolate Chunk, Cookie Dough, and many more.
Protein bars are the most convenient and nutritious supplement of some vitamins and nutrition, which are missing in our daily meal plans. One should always be very selective about these protein bars and check the ingredients properly. You can also select the right brand, variant, and flavour to add to your meals.