People, in great numbers, are moving towards a healthy lifestyle. In this scenario, protein bars have become popular and lost loves go-to snacks for fitness enthusiasts and health-conscious individuals. These bars are an easy and convenient way to boost protein intake and help muscle recovery after a workout. The munching market has a variety of these bars to offer, starting from top brands like Gaia, Rite bite, yoga bars, and more. However, opting for some of the best protein bars in India can be overwhelming. In India, various protein bars cater to different dietary needs and preferences. In this article, we will discuss India’s ten best protein bars, considering their features, which you must remember before selecting.
Best Protein Bars in India
Maintaining a healthy and fit body is not a cakewalk. One must stick to a strict diet and follow an intense workout regime. In this healthy journey, our cravings don’t need to be suppressed. You can opt for healthy protein bars as they are perfect craving essentials as they supply your body with extra nourishment and energy and keep you full for longer. This helps you cut down on your unhealthy eating practices. Choosing the best protein bars in India support your fitness journey as they are higher on the nutrient side and lower on the calories count. Today multiple brands are selling top-quality protein bars, such as Yoga Bars, The Whole Truth, Monsoon Harvest, Mettle and more on the list. Below we have enlisted some of the ten high-quality protein bars and their key features to help you pick the best one.
1. RiteBite Max Protein Bars
RiteBite, as the brand claims, is not just any snack but a power snack with intrinsic qualities serving daily protein requirements. It is one of the famous Indian brands of protein bars.
- RiteBite Protein Bars are made of 100% vegetarian ingredients.
- Contains no preservatives or artificial sweeteners.
- Made with Whey protein and Soy nuggets.
- Has high fibre and amino acid content.
Flavours Available: Choco Almonds, Choco Berry, Choco Classic, etc.
2. Yoga Bars
Yoga Bar has a wide variety of whey protein and multi-grain energy bars made with processed sugar. These are all-natural protein bars with no preservatives. Specially designed to meet the protein requirement in all age groups for both men and women, Yoga Bars are one of India’s best protein bars and a great alternative to breakfast.
- Made with the best whey protein and Multi-grains.
- 100% vegetarian product with no gluten and processed sugar.
- Rich in Fibre, Carbs, and adequate proteins.
- Contains up to 20 grams of protein.
- Low carbs depend upon the flavour.
Flavours Available: Baked Brownie, Almond Fudge, Chocolate Chunk, Apricot Fig, and many more.
You might Like: 10 Protein Bar Recipes to Try at Home
3. Mojo Bar
Mojo Bars are one of the best quick, handy and convenient alternatives to your protein-rich meal. These protein bars are entirely made with whole grains, nuts, and fruits. Also, each Mojo Bar is packed with the exact proportion of good fats, protein, vitamins, fibre, and carbs nutritionists recommend.
- Each bar contains 6.4% Protein, 11% Dietary fibre, and 11.9% Total fat.
- Has about 140-160 calories depending upon the variant.
- Energy boosters with GMO-free glucose (the body’s primary energy source) are extracted from natural sources, energising you for about 2 hours.
- Has nine essential amino acids.
Flavours Available: Choco Almond with Protein, Nutty Apricot with Fibre, Orange Dark Chocolate with Vitamin C, Yoghurt Berry with Antioxidants, and more.
You can also check out: Best Peanut Butter
4. The Whole Truth
As the name suggested, ‘and nothing else.’ has introduced a wide range of protein bars with their #nothingtohide campaign indicating complete transparency regarding nutrition and ingredients. The brand claims to make the Cleanest, Tastiest, and most Protein-rich bars.
- Made organically with no artificial flavours.
- Each bar has 12g to 15g of protein.
- No added preservatives, colour, or artificial sweeteners.
Flavours Available: Peanut Cocoa, Double Cocoa, Coconut Cocoa, Coffee Cocoa, Cranberry, and Peanut Butter.
You might like: 6 Benefits of Protein Bars
5. Monsoon Harvest
Monsoon Harvest is a leading health brand with the top protein bars in India. It has brought forth its natural fruit, sustainable protein bars made from 5 ancient Indian Millet.
- Free from all additives such as artificial colours, sweeteners, etc.
- 100% Natural, Vegan, and Gluten-free product.
- High Fibre and Protein-rich.
- Comes with low sugar content.
- They offer a quick energy boost for maintaining strength throughout the day.
Monsoon Harvest Bars
Flavours Available: Dark Chocolate & Sea Salt, Cranberry & Almonds, Dark Chocolate & Espresso, Cranberry & Orange.
Mettle Energy Bars are a healthy pocket-size snack with crunchy granola and grain crisps. Each bar has a combination of fruits, nuts, and seeds for a better and healthier solution for quick meals and hunger pangs.
- No added sugar, No cholesterol.
- High Fibre and protein content.
- It provides high energy, which is nutrient-filled.
- Very easy to digest.
Flavours Available: Peanut Butter, Cookie Cream, Choco Brownie, and Blueberry Muffin
Also Read: Are Protein Bars Good for You?
Our body needs a lot of energy to keep up with the day-to-day work. Therefore, refuelling is essential; you can count on Gaia’s protein bars here. The bar provides you with extra energy, strength and essential nutrients. The combination of ingredients used in them makes them count as an excellent source of protein. So, grab a Gaia protein bar when you need a nutritious and scrumptious treat.
- Low-fat energy bar.
- Rich in iron and Vitamin C.
- It has the right portion of Proteins and Fibres.
- Alternative to junk food and loaded with multi cereals.
Flavours: Apple & Cinnamon, Banana & Cardamom, Chocolate & Muesli, and Almond & Raisin.
Also, Checkout: Top 10 Best Muesli Brands in India
8. Eat Anytime
Eat Anytime’s Protein bars are India’s next best protein bars for healthy snacking pre- or post-workout. Each ingredient in making these bars is natural, nutrient-dense, and real food with no preservatives.
- Contains the right amount of Proteins, Fibre, and Fats.
- Each bar has wholesome ingredients such as Dates, Fruits, Nuts, etc.
- It focused on acting as a brain booster, improving immunity, developing bone strength, and energising the body.
- No added sugar, No trans-fat, Gluten-free, and nutritionally balanced.
Flavours Available: Mango & Ginger, Berry Blast, Peanut Butter & Chocolate, Orange, Chawanprash, Butterscotch, and more.
MuscleBlaze is one of the most popular protein bar brands. They are loaded with proteins, carbs, and dietary fibre to boost the body’s energy. The label offers various healthy products, including Muscleblaze weight gainer, whey protein, BCAA, peanut butter and more. One can pick their favourite as per their health needs.
- Comes with all-natural ingredients and no artificial additives.
- A healthy snack bar has essential amino acids.
- Contains 27 essential vitamins and minerals.
- An ideal source of protein intake.
- Flavorful and healthy.
Flavours Available: Choco Delight, Choco Almond, Choco Cranberry, Almond Fudge, and more.
You might like: Oats Brand in India
Quest Protein Bars aim to provide a healthier alternative to chocolates and candy lovers. They aim to ‘make the foods you crave work for you, not against you.’
- Contains 21g of proteins and 15g of dietary fibre.
- No trans-fat, No added sugar.
- It acts as a solid post-workout snack.
- Wholesome nutrients for energy-boosting throughout the day.
Flavours Available: Birthday Cake, Brownie, Blueberry Muffin, Caramel Chocolate Chunk, Cookie Dough, and many more.
Protein bars are the most convenient and nutritious supplement of some vitamins and nutrition, which are missing in our daily meal plans. One should always be selective and check the ingredients properly while shopping for protein bars online. You can also select the right brand, variant, and flavour to add to your meals.