No products in the cart.
Salads can be pretty boring to have as a meal itself. But it is also one of the easiest and healthiest foods that can add up to a number of nutritious ingredients all at once. So, how can you make this salad tasty to get it on board with other healthy foods you eat?
To solve your problem around healthy eating, Mumbai based food blogger and food stylist Shweta and Rishi have brought you an amazing, healthy salad recipe, Wellcurve and the sibling duo have joined hands to make the process of healthy eating easier for you with this dried cranberry and walnut salad. The vibrant colours of the ingredients will add colours to your plate and bring festivity to your table. Let’s be honest, we want our foods to be attractive even before we jump into eating. This salad will satisfy your eyes, fill taste buds, and serve your health needs all at once.
If you are wondering where to get the dried cranberries, Wellcurve’s healthy store is at your service, and Rostaa’s dried cranberry is just a click away from you. Well, let’s get started!
Healthy Dried Cranberry and Walnut Salad
- Kale leaves: Roughly chopped
- Onion: Finely chopped
- Minced garlic: 3 to 4 cloves
- Walnut: Roughly chopped
- Cranberries: Rough Chopped
- Feta Cheese: As per preference
- Olive Oil: 3 tbsp
- Apple Cider Vinegar: 2 tbsp
- Lemon Juice: Taste-wise
- Salt: Taste-wise
- Pepper: Taste-wise
- Clean the kale leaves thoroughly and chop the leaves roughly. Take a big bowl, put the roughly chopped kale leaves into it and keep it aside for later.
- Now it’s time to prepare the dressing for the dried cranberry and walnut salad. Take another small bowl and put the finely chopped onion, garlic, olive oil, ACV, Lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Give it a good mix and keep the dressing aside.
- Bring the bowl of kale leaves and drizzle the dressing over it. Mix it well so that the dressing is evenly reached the kale leaves.
- Add chopped cranberries over it as per your preference and you can mix it well.
- Now put some feta cheese on the top of the salad and serve it on your table!
This salad is very nutritious and contains different textures from the ingredients. While the Kale leaves and onions provide freshness, cranberries add sweet and tanginess, the walnuts deliver crunch and feta cheese adds more flavour profile and a tad of saltiness. Serve this to your friends and family and let everyone know how healthy can be tasty as well.