Dietary supplements play an essential role in the health of an individual when taken appropriately. For example, calcium and vitamin D, when taken in the right dosage, help the bones to stay strong. Pregnant women are often prescribed vitamins and folic acid for the good health of the baby. Dietary supplements are vitamins, minerals, herbs, and many other such products that come in different forms – powder, pills, bars, etc. However, remember, dietary supplements are not a replacement for food. Dietary supplements can help you to get certain nutrients that are lacking in your food and help improve your overall health.
Do I need a dietary supplement?
Dietary supplements are recommended if you are
- Lacking adequate nutrition in your meal
- If you are an elderly person
- If you are not eating well
- If you have a restricted diet that deprives you of certain nutrition
- You are not able to digest food properly
Where to buy dietary supplements
Dietary supplements are available over-the-counter, and anyone can purchase it easily. Unlike drugs, dietary supplements do not require to pass through any test, nor do they claim to treat any medical conditions although they support and promote overall wellbeing.
At Wellcurve, we consider your health first, and hence we have hand-picked some of the authentic dietary supplements for you to incorporate in your daily life and improve your wellbeing. Some of the products that we have on the shelf include:
Wheatgrass powder: Is a popular dietary supplement that comes loaded with chlorophyll, vitamins, protein, and 17 essential amino acids. If you are suffering from low immunity and low haemoglobin, then you may benefit from this important dietary supplement.
Alfalfa: You will be benefited from this dietary supplement, especially if you’re vegetarian or vegan. Apart from strengthening hair and improving your skin, this low-calorie dietary supplement is dense with nutrition. It is a powerhouse of vitamins, minerals, fibre, and phytonutrients.
Moringa: Our 100% natural Moringa powder boosts metabolism, immunity and increases energy level. The rich antioxidant content in this dietary supplement makes it an important dietary supplement that you can incorporate in your daily routine.
Spirulina: This alga powder dietary supplement is a powerful antioxidant that has loads of protein, vitamins, and minerals like calcium and iron. It is a superfood of the modern age that helps to nourish your immune system, boost metabolism, help you fight with allergies, manage your cholesterol, and improve memory.
Things to note:
- If you’re planning to start on a dietary supplement, speak to your health care provider to understand your requirements.
- Stick to the dosage recommended in the label. Do not overdose.
- All our dietary supplements come with consumption information. Read and follow instructions before consuming them.
- Only rely on trustworthy information about the supplement.
- Speak to your healthcare provider about the supplements you are taking if you are due for any surgery.
- If you’re allergic to certain ingredients or if you’re already on any prescribed medications, take advice from your medical practitioner before starting on dietary supplements to avoid the risk of any undesired side effects.