No products in the cart.
Berries are small in size and are available in various varieties. Some are sweet in taste, while others are sour or tart. They are often considered as a royal fruit and can be eaten in fresh or dried form. The market is flooded with different types of berries.
Berries are not only famous for their taste, but they also have an impressive nutritional profile. Typically, berries are rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and fiber. Our list of some healthiest types of berries includes raspberry, cranberry, blueberry, blackberry, and gooseberry.
List of Berries with Their Health Benefits
This superfood has a bitter or sour taste. Cranberries are mostly consumed from berries list in form of juice, jam, sauces, or as a part of the dessert. They can do wonders for your body.
- Extremely high in antioxidants, especially phenols and anthocyanin.
- Known for treating Urinary Tract Infection (UTI).
- Polyphenols present in cranberry can reduce cardiovascular diseases.
- Contain antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that improve brain functioning.
- Cranberry juice can also help in weight loss.
These are the most popular berries out there that are available in red, golden, black, purple, and yellow color. Different colors of raspberry offer different composition of nutrition and antioxidants.
- A powerhouse of antioxidants that fight against free radicals to prevent illness.
- It improves brain function and protects the neurological system.
- Although sweet, raspberry contains very little sugar content.
- Raspberry can trigger the premature aging process.
- The fiber and water content of raspberry contributes to better digestion.
Must Read: Nutritional Facts & Benefits of Berries