No products in the cart.
For everyone who is shifting towards a healthier lifestyle, bars can be a real lifesaver. Granola bars, oats bars, protein bars are great to boost your energy level instantly and fill your nutrient requirements as well. Besides, these bars taste absolutely delicious and you can carry them with you wherever you go. So in a way, it saves you from eating unhealthy foods while you are on the go.
Being one of the most loved bars, granola bars are available in the market from various companies. But there’s nothing that can beat the taste of homemade granola bars. Making these bars at home is not a challenge, believe us when we say this. You can easily make granola bars at home even if you are trying your hands-on cooking for the first time. The amateur cook in you can prepare these bars with just 4 ingredients.
Nurturing passion for cooking in her heart, Sobha from Sobha’s kitchen has come up with a delicious and nutritious granola bar recipe to feed your hunger. If you are worried about where to get the ingredients from, then Wellcurve has everything healthy stored for you. Cocosutra’s breakfast granola can be the best match for your healthy granola bar. Let’s make some granola bars at home!
Table of Contents
Easy Granola Bar Recipe
- Dates: ½ cup
- Cocosutra granola: 1 cup
- Honey: ¼ cup
- Chopped almonds and walnuts: As per your preference
- Take out the seeds of the dates and blend them into a thick paste to add to your granola.
- Take a big bowl and it’s time to add all ingredients into it.
- Give it a good mix to get an even consistency and good distribution of the ingredients.
- Take a square box and put the sticky mixture into it. Press the mixture evenly in the box and let it refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours at least.
- Now take it out once it’s well frozen and hardened enough to form the bars. Cut it into rectangular shapes and your homemade granola bars are ready for a bite!
All the ingredients used in this granola bar are easily available on Wellcurve and there’s absolutely no cooking. Just blend, mix, freeze, cut and you have your ready-to-eat snack ready. If you don’t like granola, you can also use rolled oats. There are a variety of rolled oats available in Wellcurve’s healthy store for you to grab. Enjoy some homemade granola bars to stay healthy.