No products in the cart.
Summertime is here and while you’re busy soaking in the Sun, we thought to help you stay hydrated. The scorching heat, and the ever sweating bodies, often lead to dehydration which is a total NO-NO for the summer season. It is advisable to have plenty of water throughout the day to keep yourself charged. And for times, when you’re thirsty but you want something tastier than water, we’ve come up with a tangy, juicy, and super fresh summer cooler recipe that will get you all rejuvenated. Chef @global_platter helped us with this easy-peasy lemon squeezy recipe of a delicious Mango Orange Mint cooler that is a perfect summer drink.
Mango Orange Pulp Recipe
- 1/2 orange
- 4-5 mint leaves
- Sparkling water
- Squeeze out the orange and pour it into a jar
- Add some cool sparkling water, and honey to it
- Mix them thoroughly and add a few fresh mint leaves for an exotic flavor
- Add a few ice cubes if you want
- Serve it in a glass and enjoy
Trust us, your kids will love this recipe and so will you. It is super quick and just a 4-ingredient recipe that can be enjoyed at any time of the day.