No products in the cart.
It’s heartbreaking to leave most of your favourite foods behind when you shift to a dietary plan. You may have bid goodbye to most of your favourite sweets and desserts. While renowned chefs and cooks are now bringing a healthier version of most foods and cookies are not far behind. If you are on a diet and you are craving chocolate chip cookies, then this easy peezy 5 ingredient recipe is something to try.
This delicious chocolate chip cookie recipe will definitely fit in your nutrition plan. All the ingredients are easily available in your kitchen, so whenever you want, you can try this out. If any day you have extremely ripe bananas, never throw them in the waste bin because you can make these delicacies with them. You will be surprised to know that these cookies are filled with fiber, protein and healthy fats. Come let’s start with the process:
Table of Contents
Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Have a look at this easy to make healthy 5 ingredient healthy chocolate chip cookies and make yourself some tasty treats.
- Oats- 2 cups
- Ripe Banana- 1
- Egg white- 2 cups or 16 eggs
- Peanut Butter- 3 tablespoons
- Chocolate Chips- As per taste preference
- Preheat the oven at 350°F and make a large baking sheet with parchment paper to place the cookies.
- Combine all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and mix them well until it forms cookie dough.
- Now, portion small balls out of the dough. You can use various tools to make the same in size. Use a spoon or ice cream scoopers. You can also use your hand to make them.
- Place them on the parchment paper and bake for 20 minutes.
- Don’t separate the cookies from the parchment paper as soon as you are done baking. Allow them to cool a little on the sheet and then transfer the cookies to a wire cooling rack.
These cookies may turn out to be a little less sweet than your usual cookies, but they are absolutely tasty. The egg white works as a good source of protein, oats provide fiber and peanut butter is a healthy source of fat which will not harm your diet plan. You can just make it one time and easily store them in an airtight container to feed your small hunger and cookie cravings. Eating healthy has never been so easier.