No products in the cart.
Healthy eating is the key to a healthy lifestyle and it is not a difficult ritual to follow. While it may seem like desserts are an absolute no on the healthy food list, it is not entirely true. All-purpose flour, sugar, and a few other components in store-bought desserts may be harmful to your health. But if you want, it’s not tough to make a healthier version of your favourite dish at home.
To take a step towards healthy eating, The Republic of Taste (Samyukta) has joined Wellcurve’s initiative #ItStartsWithYOU to lead a healthy lifestyle. She has come up with extremely delicious, crumbly, and of course healthy brownies. Plus, these brownies are completely vegan and gluten-free! So, now you can have some guilt-free desserts on your plate.
Table of Contents
Healthy Dark Chocolate Quinoa Brownie Recipe
- Dark Chocolate almond butter – 1/2 cup
- Coconut/ Sunflower oil – 3/4 cup
- Flax Egg – 2tbsp flaxseed meal + 5 tbsp water
- Almond milk – 1/4 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 tbsp
- Coconut Sugar – 3-4 tbsp
- Brown sugar – 3-4 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – 1 tbsp1 small mashed banana
- Toasted quinoa flour -1 cup from Wellcurve
- Baking powder – 1.5 tbsp
- Raw cocoa powder – 2-3 tbsp
- Sea salt – 1 pinch
- Combine all the wet ingredients together until it forms a creamy mixture, and set it aside.
- Sieve the dry ingredients and keep the mixture aside.
- Cut and fold the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and then gradually add the chunky dark chocolate pieces in it.
- As the mixture forms a gooey sticky texture, set it in a tray. Top with more dark chocolate and bake for around 20 to 25 minutes.
- Once it’s done, let it rest for an hour and it’s time to dig in!
This brownie is a treasure to everyone who loves their desserts above everything. You get to enjoy your favourite chocolate brownies and you don’t need to compromise on your health regime as well. You will hardly miss your regular brownies once you get to taste these quinoa brownies.