No products in the cart.
Cookies are hard to say no to even when you have finally convinced yourself to follow a diet plan no matter what. This temptation is hard to ignore. But what will you do when you want some cookies but don’t want to cheat on your health regime either? Oatmeal cookies can be a healthy alternative but if you don’t know how to make oat cookies, then it can be very disappointing. Well, that’s not completely true! Karishma Mehta is there to rescue you with her amazing vegetarian, healthy recipes which are delicious! She has come up with this amazing oat cookies recipe that you gonna love.
There are a variety of oatmeal cookies recipes you would find online, but not every one of them will suit your health needs. This is an oats cookies simple recipe you can easily make in your kitchen with very few ingredients. You can get healthy ingredients including oats online at a very affordable price from Wellcurve store. So, let’s get started.
Healthy Oat Cookies Recipe
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 chia egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- First, preheat the oven to 220 degrees and now move on to the ingredients.
- Take the unsalted butter and brown sugar in a big bowl and give it a good mix until it forms a creamy texture.
- Add in the vanilla and the chia egg that is made by mixing 1 tbsp. Chia seeds with 3 tbsp. Water and set aside for 10 minutes.
- It’s time to add in the oats, flour baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and mix the ingredients gently until well combined.
- For some extra deliciousness, add the dried cranberries and white chocolate chips to the mixture and fold them nicely.
- Your cookie dough is ready and now scoop about 1.5 tbsp. Of the dough and transfer onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper for baking.
- Bake the cookies for about 12-15 minutes at 180 degrees until you see that golden colour and your kitchen smells like heaven.
- Cool the oatmeal cookies and then dig in for some sweet treats. You can also store them in an airtight container to save you from your midnight cravings.
All these ingredients used in the oat cookies recipe are very healthy and easily available. You can also add some dark chocolates or other dried berries of your choice if you want. You can follow Karishma’s healthy vegetarian recipe channel Bowled over Kari for more amazing recipes.