No products in the cart.
Breads are a very common companion in the breakfast table especially when you are in a hurry. But sometimes the wheat or flour breads miss out on most of the necessary nutrients. In this situation you can opt for multigrain breads instead of the regular ones to make a healthy choice. The Zestful Flavours has prepared this delicious looking seeded multigrain bread to make all your worries go away. It is very easy to make, doesn’t take much time and it’s absolutely loaded with nutrients to keep you happy and healthy.
Anjali, the proud owner of Zestful Flavours has kept the list of ingredients short to make it easier for you to bake in your kitchen. You can shop the healthy ingredients from Wellcurve’s online store for a hustle free delivery to your doorstep. Anjali has used fruits and seeds mix from Wonderland Foods for fresh and quality ingredients. You can also swap the sugar with healthy substitutes if you want.
Let’s make the way for some baking!
Seeded Multigrain Bread Recipe
- Whole wheat flour- 2 cups
- Oat flour- ½ cup
- Wonderland Food’s and seed mix- ¼ cup
- Active dry yeast- 2 tbsp
- Milk- 2 tbsp
- Water- 2cups
- Sugar- 1 tbsp
- Oil/ butter- 3 tbsp
- Salt- 1 tbsp
- First, put all the ingredients in a bowl except the milk and give it a good mix and make the dough.
- Keep the dough aside, cover it and let it rest in a warm place till it’s doubled in size.
- Now, grease a pan or loaf tin before pouring the batter into it.
- Transfer the dough to the tin and let it rest for some more time and preheat the oven to 200 degrees at the same time.
- Now brush some milk, sprinkle more nuts and seeds on the top of the dough and bake it till it’s golden in colour.
- Take the bread out once you see the colour and brush it with butter. Let it cool, cut the bread into pieces and serve in your breakfast table.
You can follow the Zestful Flavours for more such healthy recipes to make your diet way easier. If you are using vegan milk, you can always turn this bread completely suitable for your vegetarian friend. It is really nutritious as it contains literally all nutrients to make your breakfast a healthy beginning for your day.