Apple cider vinegar has endless and incredible health benefits as it has multiple nutrients in ACV that can give you the best health if consumed adequately. But, besides all its goodness, people often tend to make mistakes while including it in their day. Knowing the correct way and time is also one of the contemplating factors here. So, let’s make you familiar with how to drink apple cider vinegar in the morning so that you can get the maximum benefits out of it.
How to Drink Apple Cider Vinegar in the Morning
Depending on your focus and purpose, there are two ways to take or add up apple cider vinegar to your diet in morning.
1. Drink Apple Cider Vinegar in the Morning Before Meals
Usually, it is recommended that if you want to hail the detoxifying and weight loss benefits of it, they prefer it in the morning empty stomach before meals. Take 2 tbsp of ACV, 1 tbsp honey, along with lukewarm water, for better results.
Drinking apple cider vinegar on empty stomach can be beneficial in:
- Weight management
- Removing the toxins from the body
- Controlling hunger strikes
- Improves insulin response
- Boosts ability in processing food for the entire day
Also Read: Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
2. Drink Apple Cider Vinegar After Meals
Apple cider vinegar gives more support to the overall health if taken at adequate time and inconsiderate amounts. For example, if you want to drink ACV after the morning meals, you should probably keep a gap for 30 minutes after eating.
Benefits of ACV after meals:
- Reduces blood sugar spikes
- Aids indigestion
- Improves metabolism
How to Take Apple Cider Vinegar in Morning
Not so possible that everyone has developed the taste of raw ACV because it is sour and rough in taste. But if you seek benefits from it, there has to be a way to drink apple cider vinegar in the morning.
Below are the ways to drink apple cider vinegar.
- Drink 1 tablespoon of ACV with 2 tbsp honey in lukewarm water.
- You can also dilute ACV in water and drink.
- You can take it with 2 tbsp of lemon juice & cinnamon.
- possibly you can pour two tbsp of it on your morning salad bowl.
- ACV can be used for cooking and marination purposes.
- People also use it by mixing it with other drinks to ease your task.
- Use ACV in soups or stews to add flavors.
The Bottom Line
Apple cider vinegar is an effective drink in the morning or even throughout the day it can be taken. If you haven’t tried it yet, then you can simply buy apple cider vinegar online through various online platforms. However, there are no scientific evidence and proof on whether to take it before or after meals in the morning. The crisp is to include it in the diet in whatsoever but convenient way.