No products in the cart.
Even when you are on a strict diet, it’s hard to resist your all-time favourite sweets. Aate ki Pinni is a widely loved Punjabi and North Indian cuisine dish eaten mostly in winters. It is very popular as a dessert and wheat flour is generally used in making this delightful Indian dessert. But you can make pinni suited for your diet plan if you swap a few ingredients with their healthy alternatives.
This Oats Pinni recipe is made with healthy ingredients from Wellcurve’s online shop. You can also get the ingredients delivered to your doorstep within a very short time if you order them from Wellcurve’s healthy store.
So, now you can customize your pinnis as per your healthy regime quite easily. Let’s make it in your home kitchen.
Healthy Oats Pinnis Recipe
- Powdered oats- 1 bowl
- A2 ghee- 4 tablespoons
- Elaichi pods- 3 to 4
- Jaggery powder- 1/2 of a medium-sized bowl
- Nuts and seeds- A handful
- First, heat the ghee and add the oat flour to roast it on a medium-high flame for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Keep mixing the oat flour continuously until the ghee is evenly mixed and the dry flour has an even roast throughout. Take it off the heat once it changes the colour to a golden brown.
- Once roasted, it is time to add the nuts and dry fruits to the hot roasted pinni mix and switch off the flame.
- Now take out the roasted pinni mix in a bowl and let it cool down for at least 7 to 10 minutes. It’s time to pour in the ground elaichi & jaggery mix (elaichi pods finely ground with jaggery powder) and mix it all well by using your hands.
- Once the ingredients are mixed thoroughly, make some round-shaped pinnis while it’s still hot.
- Let the pinnis sit for some time, let it cool down for it to hold shape.
These pinnis are the best dessert for the coldest winter. You can add dry fruits and nuts as per your choice to make them suitable for your taste buds. It is completely gluten-free and vegan as you are using oats flour instead of wheat flour.