No products in the cart.
When it comes to foods, Indians love their sweets. Most people can’t say no to some cakes, muffins, brownies or any sweet treats even when they are on diet. That is why these sweet cravings are the most favoured cheat foods in an Indian’s diet. But why do you have to cheat with some muffins when you can make them healthy according to your diet? That is where Sobha’s kitchen can come to your rescue.
Sobha’s kitchen has offered delicious Oats Muffin recipes with your favourite chocolate chips added on the top of it. Sobha calls herself a regular homemaker with a tremendous passion for cooking. But she has not only shown her expertise in cooking but also offered a wide range of healthy recipes in her Instagram handle.
In this recipe, she has used oats, muffins, and peanut butter from Wellcurve’s online store. You can choose these healthy ingredients from over 15+ options and get them delivered to your doorstep. It’s time to try your hands on some healthy muffins!
Table of Contents
Healthy Oats Muffins Recipe
- Banana- 1 piece
- Oats- 1 cup
- Cinnamon powder- 1 tbsp
- Baking powder and Baking soda combine- 1 tbsp
- Honey- 2 tbsp
- Peanut butter- 1 tbsp
- Milk- 1/3 cup
- Choco Chips- As per taste preference
- Take a big bowl and mash the banana with the help of a fork until there’s no lump remains.
- Add 1 cup oats, cinnamon powder, baking powder, and baking soda, honey, peanut butter, milk, and mix it well until you have a batter-like consistency.
- Take a cupcake baking plate and put the cupcake liners on it. Pour the batter into the cupcake liners with leaving some space for the muffin to rise.
- Now put some chocolate chips on each cupcake for added chocolaty deliciousness.
- Now bake the oats muffins at 160 degrees for about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Take the muffins out of the oven and it’s time to serve them.
The quantity of this batter is enough to make six delicious oats muffins. This muffin doesn’t contain any processed sugars and it also has the perfect amount of sweetness. All the products available in Wellcurve’s healthy store are absolutely good for your health requirement. You can choose from organic products to 100% natural, raw ingredients as well. So, what are you waiting for? Start your healthy journey with some freshly baked oats muffins right away.