No products in the cart.
It is really difficult to find something to eat that is both delicious and nutritious at the same time. But it’s not impossible as well if you really want to eat healthy. With your everyday, common ingredients, tasty delights can be made within no time.
To solve your problems around healthy eating, Mumbai based food blogger and food stylist Shweta and Rishi have brought you an amazing, healthy smoothie recipe. Wellcurve and the sibling duo have joined hands to make the process of healthy eating easier for you. We have heard of every kind of smoothie from kale and spinach to blueberry and almond. But just imagine having the taste of your favourite peanut butter in your healthy smoothie to start your day with! Yes, you have heard it absolutely right. This peanut butter smoothie also includes the goodness from banana. It is made with Rostaa’s healthy edition of peanut butter from Wellcurve’s store. This healthy delight only requires a few ingredients and it’s really easy to make any day in your kitchen. So, let’s jump into the recipe!
Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Recipe
- Frozen banana: 1
- Greek Yogurt: 2 to 3 tablespoons
- Peanut Butter: 2 tablespoons (From Rostaa)
- Milk: 1 and ½ cups
- Honey: As per taste preference
- Cinnamon powder: ¼ teaspoon
- First, dice the frozen banana and keep it aside with the rest of the ingredients.
- Now, take a blender and put all the ingredients into it for an evenly smooth consistency.
- Now pour the smoothie into a glass and drizzle some cinnamon powder on top. You can also top it with bananas or drizzle a dash of honey before serving.
This smoothie is packed with nutrients from all the ingredients and even if you are an amateur in cooking, you don’t have to worry about making it. Plus, you are going to taste delicious peanut butter while staying completely healthy. So, what are you waiting for when your peanut butter banana milkshake is waiting for you to make a healthy start!