No products in the cart.
Burritos are one of those meals that truly never get old and you can experiment a lot with the ingredients you want to go with. It is easy to customize your burritos with some spicy bean, or some cheese. But what if you want to make your wrap a little healthier? Well, by choosing the leanest and most nutrient-dense ingredients, Burritos can be a healthy part of any meal plan for everyone. The Plate to Palette has made a nutritious burrito recipe just to make the diet a little more flavorful and exciting!
Mrs. Bose, the person behind Plate to Palette’s mouthwatering, healthy recipes has offered a delicious, paneer Burrito stuffed with loads of veggies. Plus, this brand new flavorful burrito is completely vegan and gluten-free. She has made it extra tasty and healthy with Country Kitchen’s Quinoa Beetroot flour from Wellcurve’s online store. You can also get the Beetroot Flour, Olitalia Extra Virgin Olive oil, Montanini Vegan Basil Pesto sauce used in this recipe from Wellcurve’s healthy store.
Table of Contents
Cabbage Paneer Stuffed Quinoa Beetroot Burrito Recipe
For the tortilla:
- Quinoa beetroot flour- 1 cup
- Olive oil- 1 tsp
- Salt- ¼ tsp
- Water- As per required
For the stuffing:
- Chopped capsicum- 3 tbsp
- Chopped onion- 3 tbsp
- Crated carrots- 3 tbsp
- Minced garlic- 1 tbsp
- Sprouted green moong- 3 tbsp
- Paneer cubes- ½ cup
- Cabbage leaves-3-4
- Salt- As per taste
- Sliced cucumbers and carrots- As per required
- Basil Pesto- As Per Required
- Take a bowl and put the quinoa beetroot flour, oil, salt, and water to knead dough in the same way you make dough for normal chapattis.
- Now, make round circles and roll a bit thicker as it may tend to break because of the gluten-free flour.
- Grill or Roast the tortillas slightly with a splash of olive oil and keep it aside.
- It’s time to blanch the cabbage leaves to retain their freshness, crispness, and colour inside the burrito.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan and add the minced garlic, chopped veggies one by one, and stir fry them. Now add the paneer and give this mix a quick stir with enough seasoning with salt and pepper.
- As your stuffing and tortilla are ready, it’s time for some wrapping and plating. First, place the tortilla and smear it with basil pesto sauce as per your taste preference.
- Now, place the blanched cabbage leaf and put 2 to 3 tablespoons of stuffing at the center vertically.
- Put some freshly cut cucumber and carrots for crunchiness and roll it into a cylindrical form.
- Wrap the burrito with parchment paper and tie it nicely to serve at your table.
These burritos are absolutely colourful and you can feel different tastes, textures, and flavors exploding inside your mouth with every single bite. If you are Lactose Intolerant, you can replace the paneer with tofu and you are good to go. Try this amazing recipe at your home and explore some new healthy food options.