No products in the cart.
With an ancient history of being a dietary staple, Chia seeds have recently been recognized as a superfood by the current generation. These tiny black seeds are packed with fiber, protein, fat, calcium, manganese, magnesium, and phosphorus. They make for a great snack to munch on between meals and is also used widely as a topping on salads.
One of our favorite chefs, @plate_to_palette_ tried out some amazing recipes with chia seeds. She is a food stylist and a recipe developer who aims at making healthy and nutritional recipes for all age groups. Her cooking styles are so versatile and we know it because she made some amazing burritos for us before and this time she came up with this gorgeous Beetroot Chia Pudding Bowl using ingredients from wellcurve.in. We’re sharing the recipe with you right here.
Ingredients for Beetroot Chia Pudding
1: Chia Seeds from The Little Farm Co.
2: Poshtick Trail Mix
3: Jus Amazin’s 30 second Almond Milk
4: Zevic ‘s Natural Stevia Sweetener
Breakfast is the first meal of the day and we believe that it should be the best one you have. With just a few ingredients easily available on the website, you can whip this beautiful bowl of chia pudding for yourself.
- Soak the chia seeds overnight in unsweetened almond milk which contains 6gms of protein.
- To make the almond milk, cut the sachet of almond milk powder and add 100-150 ml of water to it. Blend the paste in a blender or shake it for 20-20 seconds for fresh and creamy almond milk.
- Slice some apples, grapes, bananas to add to the bowl.
- If you want to have gorgeous red color, then add some natural homemade beetroot powder to your milk.
- For the plating, add the beetroot almond milk to your bowl, add Poshtick Trail Mix, and Zevic ‘s Natural Stevia Sweetener along with the fruits and nuts.
- Now, place the bowl on your table and enjoy a nutritious and gorgeous breakfast pudding.
This chia pudding is a quick and easy recipe that is loaded with high nutritional value. This pudding is loved by all ages alike. You can play surround with the fruits and nuts you like. Adding beetroot powder not only makes it prettier but also adds to the nutritional value. You can try and experiment with different flavors and make your breakfast meal fun and interesting.