No products in the cart.
Buy Breakfast Foods & Products from Wellcurve
In this day and age, when everyone is on their toes, breakfast is one of the most skipped meals of the day. In order to reach our office on time or to complete household chores most of the time, we tend to skip breakfast. Breakfast plays a crucial role in our lifestyle. It gives much-needed energy and nutrients. While it could be a tedious task to make traditional breakfasts, one can opt for a healthy Indian breakfast that is easy to make as well. Or you can buy breakfast products & foods from Wellcurve.
Benefits of Breakfast
- A healthy breakfast increases the energy level.
- It improves metabolism.
- It boosts fiber and calcium intake.
- Reduces your chances of binge eating junk foods.
- A healthy breakfast keeps your sugar levels in check.
- It also improves concentration and memory.
Ready to Eat Healthy Breakfast
- Energy Bar: Energy bars are perfect for breakfast; they are packed with protein and essential nutrients that your body needs in the morning. You can quickly munch on a protein bar and leave for the day.
- Muesli: It has fibers that help to reduce cholesterol levels. Also, by eating muesli regularly, your heart will remain healthy. You can consider high fiber fruit and nut crunchy muesli along with the milk.
- Poha: Poha is one of the best breakfasts. While many would not know that it is a good source of fiber that keeps you full for a longer period and one does not crave junk food. You can buy a packet of ready to make Poha like Gluten-free Onion Poha breakfast.
- Oats: Oats are packed with antioxidants and power soluble fiber which is good for the health. Also, it helps to reduce bad cholesterol. Oats can even help in controlling the blood sugar level.
- Granola: Granola is packed with nutrients like protein, fiber, and other micronutrients. It also provides magnesium, iron, and copper and other required minerals to the body. You can even try a Granola bar. It tastes yum and has all the nutrients.
What is the best thing to eat for breakfast?+
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, as it kicks your routine. So, it is advised that one should always have a rich breakfast option in fibre, proteins, and vitamins. It should be able to fulfill the daily nutrient requirements.
What are the 5 best breakfast options?+
Oatmeal, Poha, Peanut Butter Sandwiches, Granola, and Energy Bars are considered the 5 best breakfast options. These food items fortify essential nutrients and vitamins in the body.
What is a good Indian breakfast?+
Heavy Paranthas with butter is the famous Indian Breakfast option. But, these may not be healthy for every individual. Hence, it is better to indulge in a breakfast meal that is not just delicious but also keeps you aligned with a good diet plan—for example, Poha, Masala Oats, Dosa, Idlis, etc.
Is Muesli a good breakfast option?+
Yes, Muesli is one of the most recommended breakfast options for every health-conscious individual. It contains numerous essential nutrients such as dietary fiber and proteins. It also helps with weight management.
Is masala Oats a healthy breakfast option?+
Yes, masala oats are not just popular but also a healthy option for breakfast. However, it is better to have oats with milk or water to maintain their nutrition component, which is otherwise hindered by the spices and condiments in masala oats.