No products in the cart.
₹576.00MYFITNESS Original Crunchy Peanut Butter (Pack of 2)Protein Rich
Pack of 2 (510g x 2)
Buy Nut Butter Online at Best Price
Adding delicious nut butter into your breakfast can change your overall health. These sandwiches and cracker spreads can boast an abundance of nutrients and can even add taste to your otherwise boring breakfast. Unlike jam, jellies, and seeds, nut butter can improve your overall health. It contains healthy fat that benefits your heart health, diabetes, and even lowers the risk of obesity.
In recent years, we have seen that the popularity of nut butter in India is taking leaps and bounds. Both almond butter and peanut butter are popularly reaching store shelves and gaining recognition from foodies and nutritionists alike. The range of nut butter online available at Wellcurve includes organic almond butter, peanut butter, coconut butter, etc. in different delectable flavors. The price we are offering is lower than others in the market.
Nutritional Facts of Almond Butter
Almond butter is a powerhouse of nutrients. It contains various minerals that are essential for strong bones and a fair amount of calcium, magnesium, manganese, and phosphorous. Two tablespoons of almond butter are enough to fulfill the 50% requirement of Vitamin E. This is not it; Almond butter is high in fiber and low in saturated fat, which can even help to improve cholesterol levels. Now you know why you must buy nut butter online; it is not only tasty but is extremely healthy as well.
Benefits of Nut Butters
- The fat associated with nut butter is good for the heart and can even help in weight loss.
- It is full of healthy flavonoids and Vitamin E.
- It can even help stabilize blood sugar levels.
- Almond butter can even keep your brain sharp and bones strong.
Different Ways to Use Nut Butters
Given below are some simple ways to use the nut butter in your daily routine:
- Scoop it: Have 1 tbsp of any nut butter of your choice with 1 glass of warm/cold milk during breakfast.
- Sandwich Spread: Make nut butter and jelly sandwiches for a quick, anytime bite to pacify hunger pangs.
- In Smoothies: Add 1 tbsp of your favourite nut butter to a smoothie for a healthy twist and thick texture.
- With Fruits: Cut fruit juliennes and use nut butter as a dip to savour a quick munchy snack.
- Top it on Cakes: Use any nut butter as a topping on sponge cakes to relish a buttery smooth bite.
Why Choose Wellcurve to Buy Nut Butter?
Wellcurve serves as your health & wellness companion in the search for organic products made in the purest form. We have stocked the best brands in the market that produce unadulterated nut butter of numerous types.
You can easily shop for cashew, walnut, almond, peanut, and pistachio nut butter at our website. Besides, there are pretty decent discounts that can positively facilitate your shopping spree, so avail the best deals on nut butter online at Wellcurve. With so many brands under one roof, you can compare nut butter price, ingredients, and nutrition before you make a choice. We only deal with the authenticated product range and certified brands. We realise your need for a healthier lifestyle, and we promise to deliver that in the most effective way!
Nut Butter Price List on Wellcurve- 2021
How Many Calories in Almond Butter?+
Almond butter is dense with calories. A single tablespoon of is contains 98 calories. For a serving size of 100 grams, natural almond butter contains almost 633 calories, out of which 510 are from its fat content.
What are different kinds of healthy nut butters?+