No products in the cart.
20Products found | 4.62 - 19 ReviewsFilter
- Monsoon Harvest Oat Clusters & Multigrain Flakes with Mango
About The Product:
Oat Clusters & Multigrain flakes with Mango by Monsoon Harvest is an amazing breakfast option and can be consumed all year long. The mangoes used were ripped and freeze-dried to retain most of the nutrients. The breakfast is handmade and is of supreme quality.
- Helps you feel satiated
- No added preservatives or artificial sweetener
- Charged with vitamin A & C
How To Consume: Enjoy it with almond or soy milk. Also can be consumed directly from the pack.
₹260.00Monsoon Harvest Oat Clusters & Multigrain Flakes with Mango100% Natural
- Monsoon Harvest Cinnamon Oat Clusters & Multigrain Flakes with Apple
About The Product:
Adding to your breakfast options Monsoon Harvest sets in motion cinnamon oat clusters and multigrain flakes with apple, a splendid alternative to your regular breakfast. The list of ingredients includes flaxseed, jowar, dried apple, cinnamon, rice, oats, wheat and sunflower oil.
- Low on carbs and high in fibre
- Aids weight loss
- No preservatives
How to consume: This is a chewy snack and can be consumed directly from the pack. Can be enjoyed with cold milk as well.
₹260.00Monsoon Harvest Cinnamon Oat Clusters & Multigrain Flakes with Apple100% Natural
- Monsoon Harvest Instant Quick Cooking Oats
About the product:
100% natural, gluten-free and non-GMO instant Oats by Monsoon Harvest are ideal for a healthy and fulfilling breakfast. These oats are highly nutritious, protein-rich and high in dietary fibre. Oats are known as a superfood for weight loss.
- Maintains cholesterol
- Helps in weight management
- Low glycemic index
How to consume: Works as an ideal breakfast meal. You can top the oats with your favourite fruits, nuts, seeds, peanut butter, etc.
- Monsoon Harvest Oat Clusters & Ragi Flakes with Strawberry
About The Product:
Begin your day with Oat Clusters & Ragi flakes with strawberry by Monsoon Harvest. This blend is an ultimate breakfast option because of its unique Tartary taste and high nutritional value which it gets from ragi flakes and oats and flax seed clusters.
- Good for your heart
- Keeps you full for long
- Brimming with antioxidants
How To Consume: Can be consumed directly from the pack. You can also add cold/warm almond or soy milk to the mixture
₹260.00Monsoon Harvest Oat Clusters & Ragi Flakes with Strawberry100% Natural
Buy Oats Online at Best Prices
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and it has to be nutritious and healthy. Oats and oatmeal are considered the best breakfast choice by the health community throughout the world. The healthy nutrients give you all the reasons to purchase oats. Mostly eaten as porridge, they are available in mouthwatering flavors and variety. No matter whether you prefer rolled, instant, or steel-cut, you can buy oats online through Wellcurve. Check out our wide range of oatmeals to find the one you like at the most favourable Oats prices.
- Fiber (especially, beta-gluten)
- Vitamin B1, B5, B3, and B6
It also contains other essential nutrients in a decent amount like calcium, phosphorus, folate, zinc, and potassium. Additionally, a half-cup serving contains about 300 calories.
Health Benefits: Another Reason to Buy Oats
Loaded with all essential nutrients and antioxidants, oats are considered one of the best breakfast for its health benefits.
- Can lower the cholesterol
- Improve blood sugar level
- Aids in weight loss
- Used in various skin products
- Relieve constipation
- May help in lowering blood pressure
- Improves digestion
Quick and Healthy Oats Recipes
- Oats Upma: Dry roast 1 cup of rolled oats and saute your favourite veggies in 2 tablespoons of oil. Add ½ cup of water to sauteed veggies and bring them to a boil. Add the oats, spices and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Oats Kheer: Saute ½ cup of Oats in desi-ghee, add 3 cups of milk and ⅓ cup sugar. Mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add chopped dry fruits, cardamom seeds, and a pinch of saffron. Cook for 2-3 minutes and serve hot or cold.
- Oats Parfait: Soak Oatmeal in milk or juice in a jar, add dry fruits, seeds, and berries. Now let this concoction sit overnight in the refrigerator. Relish your Oats Parfait cold.
- Oats & Veggie Porridge: Dry roast ½ cup of rolled oats. Add vegetables and toss. Add 1.5 cups of water to cook the veggies. Then add salt and pepper to taste. Squeeze lemon and serve hot.
- Oats Namkeen: Roast Oats in desi-ghee and then add spluttering jeera, mustard seeds, and curry leaves. Add salt, red chilli, black pepper, garam masala, and chat masala. Cook for 5 minutes and enjoy healthy Oats namkeen.
Wellcurve Offers Wide Range of Oats Online
Different brand, flavors, and types are the main factor that affects your choice while shopping for oats online. Now you do not have to roam to different supermarkets or online portals to find your favorite brand or flavor as Wellcurve brings you a wide range of oat. Whatever is your taste, you can buy oats on our website without any hassle, that too at the most favourable price. So, what are you waiting for, order your favorite pack today.
Oats Price List on Wellcurve- 2021
What is oats made of?+
Is oats good for weight loss?+
Can I eat oats at night?+