No products in the cart.
₹260.00Monsoon Harvest Oat Clusters & Ragi Flakes with Strawberry100% Natural
₹260.00ADD ₹260.00Monsoon Harvest Oat Clusters & Multigrain Flakes with Mango100% Natural
Buy Oats Online at Best Prices
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and it has to be nutritious and healthy. Oatmeals are considered the best breakfast choice by the health community throughout the world. The healthy nutrients give you all the reasons to purchase oats. Mostly eaten as porridge, they are available in mouthwatering flavors and variety. No matter whether you prefer rolled, instant, or steel-cut, you can buy oats online through Wellcurve. Check out our wide range to find the one you like at the most favourable Oats prices.
- Fiber (especially, beta-gluten)
- Vitamin B1, B5, B3, and B6
It also contains other essential nutrients in a decent amount like calcium, phosphorus, folate, zinc, and potassium. Additionally, a half-cup serving contains about 300 calories.
Health Benefits: Another Reason to Buy Oats
Loaded with all essential nutrients and antioxidants, oats are considered one of the best breakfast for their health benefits.
- Can lower the cholesterol
- Improve blood sugar level
- Aids in weight loss
- Used in various skin products
- Relieve constipation
- It May help in lowering blood pressure
- Improves digestion
Quick and Healthy Oats Recipes
- Upma: Dry roast 1 cup of rolled oats and saute your favourite veggies in 2 tablespoons of oil. Add ½ cup of water to sauteed veggies and bring them to a boil. Add the oats, spices and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Kheer: Saute ½ cup of Oats in desi-ghee, add 3 cups of milk and ⅓ cup sugar. Mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add chopped dry fruits, cardamom seeds, and a pinch of saffron. Cook for 2-3 minutes and serve hot or cold.
- Parfait: Soak Oatmeal in milk or juice in a jar, add dry fruits, seeds, and berries. Now let this concoction sit overnight in the refrigerator. Relish your Oats Parfait cold.
- Oats & Veggie Porridge: Dry roast ½ cup of rolled oats. Add vegetables and toss. Add 1.5 cups of water to cook the veggies. Then add salt and pepper to taste. Squeeze lemon and serve hot.
- Oats Namkeen: Roast Oats in desi-ghee and then add spluttering jeera, mustard seeds, and curry leaves. Add salt, red chili, black pepper, garam masala, and chat masala. Cook for 5 minutes and enjoy healthy Oats namkeen.
Wellcurve Offers Wide Range of Oats Online
Different brand, flavors, and types are the main factor that affects your choice while shopping for oats online. Now you do not have to roam to different supermarkets or online portals to find your favorite brand or flavor as Wellcurve brings you a wide range. Whatever is your taste, you can buy oats on our website without any hassle, that too at the most favourable price. So, what are you waiting for, order your favorite pack today.
Oats Price List on Wellcurve- 2021
What is oats made of?+
Oats are, basically, grains extracted from a cereal plant named Avena Sativa. In order to consume them as food, oats are reduced to fine particles by grinding, steamed, and then heated in a kiln with the purpose of bringing out the flavour.
Is oats good for weight loss?+
The presence of beta-glucan in oatmeal might help in enhancing the feeling of fullness. Your stomach empties slowly which ultimately prevents you from consuming unwanted calories, sugar, or starch which further leads to weight loss.
Can I eat oats at night?+
Yes, oats can be consumed at night as well. Oats are naturally charged with melatonin which helps in synchronizing the body’s clock for better sleep.