No products in the cart.
54Products found | 4.62 - 154 ReviewsFilter
₹576.00MYFITNESS Original Crunchy Peanut Butter (Pack of 2)Protein Rich
Pack of 2 (510g x 2)
What are Diabetic-Friendly Food Items?
People with diabetes need to be cautious about the food they consume. Blood sugar levels need to be controlled. Food items that regulate blood sugar levels or don’t cause spikes in the level are commonly referred to as diabetic-friendly food items. Such food items are known to be having a low glycemic index. Diabetes can raise the risk of many serious diseases when it is not well controlled. But you can significantly reduce the risk of complications by consuming foods that help keep blood sugar, insulin, and inflammation manageable. Oats, Organic Green Tea, Stevia, Multi-grains, and Makhanas are common examples of diabetic-friendly food items.
Buy Diabetic Food Products Online at Best Prices
Wellcurve has introduced a particular category of diabetic-friendly food products from the most authentic and premium brands like Nutriorg, Nourish Organics, and more. One can shop for bestselling diabetic food products online, from Wellcurve, such as Nutriorg Honey, Nourish Organics Lime Chia Snack Bar, Rostaa Hazelnuts, and MYFITNESS Original Smooth Peanut Butter.
What Ingredients Should You Avoid Diabetes?
There are certain ingredients or food types that people with diabetes should avoid at all costs. Here is a list of a few such ingredients:
- Sugar sweeteners and fructose – Sugar sweeteners contain fructose which acts as a catalyst for diabetes.
- Trans fats – Trans fats found in food items like butter and margarine increase insulin resistance and inflammation, raising blood sugar levels and lowering good cholesterol.
- Carbs in processed food – White bread, pasta, etc., contain high carbs content, increasing blood sugar levels.
- Cereal – People who have diabetes should never start their day with cereals. They contain high levels of carbs that can lead to blood sugar level irregularities.
- Dried fruit – Fruits, overall, are healthy food choices. When dried, nutrients like Vitamin C and D become quite high, but sugar levels also increase.
- Fruit juice – Contrary to popular belief, fruit juices also contain a high concentration of sugars, and that is something diabetic people should stay away from.
- Fast-digesting carbs in snacks – Most snacks contain fast-digesting carbs that rapidly increase blood sugar levels.
Best Diabetic Food Items Online
Here is a list of the top-selling choices for you when you buy diabetic food online:
- Zevic Stevia White Tablets
- Wonderland Foods Raw Chia Seeds
- Nutriorg Honey
- Nutriorg Diabetic Care Juice
- Nourish Organics Lime Chia Snack Bar
- TGL Chamomile Tea
- Country Kitchen Black Wheat Flour
- MyFitness Crunchy Peanut Butter
Features of Diabetic Food Products
Here are some of the key features of diabetic food products that you should remember when you buy diabetic food online:
- Contains good carbs from fruits and vegetables that do not spike blood sugar levels or cause anomalies.
- Contains whole grains that provide the body with the necessary minerals and nutrients it requires.
- May or may not contain low-fat milk that doesn’t contain sucrose (which generally leads to irregularities in blood sugar levels).
- High concentration of fibre. Fibre controls and regulates blood sugar levels and prevents people from binging or eating unhealthy food items to satisfy hunger pangs.
How Do These Food Items Help in Controlling Diabetes?
People, who buy Diabetic healthy products online, know that they contain high fiber levels that improve digestion and keep you heavy around the stomach. This means that people do not feel the need to consume snacks or food items in between meals. Furthermore, certain diabetic-friendly food items contain high sources of essential omega-3 fatty acids or even good cholesterol that keeps the heart-healthy. These food items have zero or minimal sugar content, which means they have extremely low sucrose content, and by consuming them, the blood sugar levels will not increase.
Why Shop for Diabetic Food Online?
The entire world has shifted online. Today, the consumer is more aware of what they are consuming, and that is why they want to avail several options before they decide to buy something. The most significant advantage you get when you buy Diabetic healthy products online is that the consumer can get a detailed list of the nutrients they comprise. Also, they have a plethora of options to choose from. They can read up on the reviews left by previous consumers and make a decision accordingly. Also, online websites like Wellcurve, provide consumers with healthy products from renowned brands at a very fair price.
Wellcurve is an integrated online platform that has been built with the sole purpose of encouraging people to buy Diabetic healthy food online. The company has stirred up quite a storm in the market with their top-of-the-line diabetic food products from some of the most renowned brands and is rapidly becoming a crowd favourite. The prices of these diabetic food products online are quite economical, which is why people prefer Wellcurve when it comes to buying diabetic food online.
What foods can diabetics eat freely?+
Food items like Rostaa Hazelnuts, NutriorgJamun Juice or other diabetic-friendly products are safe for consumption.
How is stevia good for diabetics?+
Stevia is a low-calorie sweetener that has a high concentration of antibiotic properties and antioxidants that are good for diabetics and that is why people go for Zevic Stevia Liquid or Gaia Organic Stevia Sachets when they buy Diabetic healthy food online.
Are food items low GI good for diabetes?+
Low glycemic index foods are good for people with diabetes.
Which is the best sugar alternative in diabetes?+
Zevic Stevia White Tablets or Gaia Organic Stevia Tablets are natural sweeteners that are good sugar alternatives for people with diabetes.
Which snacks are good for diabetics?+
Natural and organic snack items like Nourish Organic Lime Chia Snack bars or Rostaa Hazelnuts, which contain a high concentration of fibre, are really good snacks for diabetics.