Dry Fruits Online in India
Dry fruits, seeds & berries are packed with antioxidants and many essential nutrients. Another reason to buy dry fruits online is that they are a healthier snacking option. In order to reap the health benefits of dry fruits, you must incorporate a handful of them into your diet. You can soak 4-5 almonds and walnuts regularly and consume them early in the morning.
Dry fruits and nuts are also a great source of minerals, fiber, and vitamins and can help in reducing weight. If you are a weight watcher, then you must check out our range of dry fruits. Wellcurve brings you the best variety of seeds, berries, and mix dry fruits in India. A combination of dry fruits and berries can be the best thing on this earth.
Health Benefits of Dry Fruits and Nuts
- Almonds: Almonds are a great source of calcium. Moreover, these are packed with vitamins, fiber, and magnesium. It also helps to reduce bad cholesterol and protects against diabetes.
- Cashews: Cashews are an excellent source of magnesium, iron, and unsaturated fat. They also promote a healthy heart and strong bones, along with healthy skin and hair. Cashews are rich in copper, which is good for health.
- Walnuts: Loaded with Omega 3 fats, antioxidants, and phytosterols, walnuts are good for the heart. It also prevents severe health problems that include heart diseases, cancer, depression, and age-related problems as well.
- Hazelnuts or Filberts: Hazelnuts are rich in unsaturated fats and magnesium; calcium and Vitamin B and E. Hazelnuts are also excellent for the heart and reduce the risk of cancer. It also promotes muscle, skin, bone, and digestive health.
- Pistachio: This is one of the most popular nuts online. Pistachio also is known as pista, contains both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory traits. Pistachios are packed with fiber, protein, minerals, and unsaturated fats, making them the healthiest nut.
- Raisins: These small-sized pearls are really bursting out the energy one needs. Although they are high in sugar and calories, they are superb for health. They are rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Moreover, they can be easily added to the diet.
- Prunes: Prunes are nothing but dried plums, which are high in vitamins, potassium, iron, fiber, and various other nutrients. Incorporating prunes into your daily diet can deliver many health benefits such as better digestion, improved vision, better skin health, etc.
- Apricots: Dried apricots, also known as khurmani, are an extremely good source of fiber and other life-giving nutrients like Vitamin C, Vitamin A, and potassium. These are low in calories as compared to other dried fruits as 100 grams serving contains 48 calories.
- Figs (Anjeer): The nutrient composition of figs provides numerous health benefits that you can’t even think of. From weight management to a healthy digestive system, you can experience a healthy life after incorporating figs into your diet.
For dry fruits online shopping, you can only trust Wellcurve as it deals with only certified brands, and make sure that you get the best from the rest.
Buy Dry Fruits Online from Wellcurve
Wellcurve strives continuously to bring you the best nuts and dry fruits. Our one-stop shopping solution helps you get all top-notch brands under one roof. This makes it easy for you to compare different dry fruit brands, qualities, and types. Moreover, you can also read customer reviews to make the right choice. Next time you buy nuts online, think of Wellcurve and enjoy the premium quality of products at the best price.
Dry Fruits Price List on Wellcurve- 2021
||Nuts Price Range(Rs.)
|Nut n Seeds
Other Top Categories: Healthy Snacks | Protein Bars | Stevia | Keto | Peanut Butter
Brands: Rostaa | Happilo | Nutty Gritties | Wonderland Foods | Pro Nature