No products in the cart.
42Products found | 4.09 - 25 ReviewsFilter
- Wonderland offers a range of delightful products which are Focused on helping you achieve your fitness goals, and staying on top of a healthy lifestyle, Wonderland is committed to building a great body and give you a sense of fulfillment.
- A combination of all variants of roasted seeds takes care of the daily need for nutrition and other vitamins and minerals.
- These seeds are an excellent blend of proteins, antioxidants and healthy fats that contribute to your overall health, give you a boost of energy.
- You can have these sprinkled in salads, cereals, breads, desserts or can consume it as a wholesome snack on-the-go.
About The Product
Roasted Sunflower seeds by Wonderland foods make a very appetizing snack which is appropriate for binge eating at any time. These roasted seeds are a rich source of fibre, protein, iron and healthy fats.
- Maintains cholesterol levels
- Promotes hair growth and make them lustrous
- Improves bone health
How To Consume
Add them to salads, cereals and baked food. Can be consumed directly from the pack as well.₹185.00
About The Product
Pumpkin seeds by Poshtick come with a crunchy texture and salty taste and can keep you situated for longer hours. These pumpkin seeds are a storehouse of nutrients and can be binged whenever you feel untimely hunger pangs.
- Reduces inflammation
- Promotes healthy bones
- Improves sleep patterns
How To Consume: These seeds can be enjoyed on a daily basis as it is or can be added to your salad for a crunchy taste.₹385.00
- These crunchy seeds are a rich source of protein, fibre, Omega-3 and complex carbohydrates, improving overall health.
- It adds a nice texture & all nutritional; benefits to your everyday health plans.
- You can add these Chia seeds to your after-gym protein shakes, to a refreshing morning smoothie for instant energy to keep you going throughout the day or even as a snack on the go.
About the product
The Little Farm Co initiates another binge snacking option which is a great combination of taste and health. Chia seeds are packed with calcium, vitamin C, potassium and omega and they have no added colours.
- Good for weight loss
- Improves bowel movements
- Good for heart
How to consume
Sprinkle it on your salads, or consume 2 tsp chia seeds with 1 lemon in 200 ml of water every day.₹145.00
About The Product
Raw Flax Seeds by Wonderland Foods are a rich source of fibre and carry a good amount of protein. Flax seeds are the only vegetarian source of Omega-3 fatty acids and they not only enhance digestion but also have anti-ageing properties.
- Promotes healthy hair and skin
- Helps in weight management
- Maintains good heart health
How To Consume:
Just 1 tablespoon of these seeds on a daily basis. Add them to meals, curd, salads and smoothies.₹140.00
About the product:
Poshtick’s Nature Candy range brings Sunflower Seeds which are high in protein, dietary fibre and are stacked with essential micronutrients. Sunflower Seeds are rich in Vitamin E, B1 and Copper.
- Rich in antioxidants
- Contains proteins and fibre
- Good source of immune-boosting zinc
How to consume: Can be consumed directly or added to salads, smoothies, custard, trail mixes, etc.₹260.00
About the product:
Nourish Organics brings it’s organic flax seeds in an easy to carry bottle pack. Flax seeds are loaded with proteins, omega-3, nutrients, vitamins and minerals. It is low on calories and has zero trans fats
- Fulfills nutrient requirement
- Maintains Cholesterol and Blood sugar
- Fortified with high-quality protein
How to consume: Can be added to salads, desserts, oats and smoothies.
- Omega 3s help to maintain cardiovascular health
- High Fiber helps in digestion
- Sunflower seeds help lower blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar
- Buckwheat is a high source of disease-fighting antioxidants to improve immunity
- Nourish Organics’ aim is to eradicate health issues, improving health of the citizen by creating awareness about organic and healthy food products.
- With Zero trans fat & preservative they are good for overall health.
- These seeds have been pre-soaked before to increase their superfood properties.
- You can sprinkle them on salads, desserts, oats, and smoothies.
- 100% oil free vegan snack
- All natural ingredients which are sun-dried
- Roasted healthy snack
Buy Edible Seeds Online from Wellcurve
Edible Seeds are types of seeds that can be consumed by human beings and animals. There is a wide range of plant species that provides edible seeds. The range of nutritious edible seeds. Here at Wellcurve, you will get a wide range of edible seeds that possess multiple health benefits and are available at a reasonable price. Browse through all types of seeds and buy as much quantity you want.
Benefits of Edible Seeds
Edible seeds help to boost immunity and metabolism. These seeds are a rich source of antioxidants, proteins, and vitamins that helps in weight loss and provides the body with all the essential nutrients. Edible seeds can be added in the food or one can munch on them as a snack. These could be simply roasted and added to any of the recipes. Some of the common edible seeds that one should include in the diet are basil seeds, sabja seeds, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, and flaxseeds, etc.
Different Types of Edible Seeds
- Sunflower Seeds: Sunflower seeds are a rich source of B complex Vitamins. This Vitamin is healthy for the nervous system and has a good amount of minerals that include phosphorus, magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium, and nutrients like protein, and Vitamin E.
- Flax Seeds: Flax seeds are one of the healthy edible seeds with the highest nutritional value. Flaxseed promotes weight loss. It helps to cure health problems like high cholesterol levels, diabetes, heart problems, etc. It is packed with nutrients like antioxidants and lignans.
- Chia Seeds: Chia seeds are packed with multiple essential nutrients and very few calories. Chia seeds are an excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, antioxidants, iron, and calcium. It can be eaten cooked or raw, however, do soak them before eating to get health benefits.
- Basil & Sabja Seeds: Basil seeds help in weight loss by improving metabolism and it is a rich source of fiber. In addition to it, sabja seeds also help to reduce body heat and control blood sugar levels.
- Pumpkin Seeds: Pumpkin seeds are an excellent source of antioxidants, zinc, iron magnesium, and other nutrients that one needs to lead a healthy life. You can add pumpkin seeds to your favorite recipes and enjoy your meal with nutrients.