No products in the cart.
36Products found | 4.53 - 12 ReviewsFilter
Buy Flour (Atta) Online at Best Price
Flour (Atta) is the basic and most important requirement of any cuisine. In Indian cuisine, flours is used to make Chapatis, Halwa, Bread, Laddoo, and many other food items. Indeed, when it is of so much importance, flour needs to be of high-quality and made from a combination of nutritious ingredients.
Some of the most common types of flours are Maida, wheat Atta, corn flour, and multi-grain Atta. However, newer variants of flour have been introduced keeping the health & nutrition quotient in mind. You can buy Atta online with a unique blend of vegetables and cereals which can fortify the exact nutrients content in organically produced veggies.
Multigrain Atta Online Shopping at Best Price
Wellcurve, under its consumer-centric approach of selecting and stocking the most nutritious products, provides a very unique combination of flour made using real vegetables to facilitate the health-conscious segment of the audience. Some of the best-selling unique vegetable and healthy flours at Wellcurve are Spinach, Quinoa, Ragi, Green Peas, Keto, Broccoli flour, and more. Especially for people who are allergic to wheat, vegetable Atta is an excellent alternative. Buy Atta from our website to save on every purchase with discounted Atta prices.
5 Healthiest Types of Flours (Atta)
- Vegetable Flour: Vegetable flour such as spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, peas flour are fortified with the goodness of wheat flour and added real vegetables.
- Multigrain Atta: This flour is made with a combination of grains such as Ragi, Oats, Maize, Chana dal, Bajra, Jowar, etc. All these ingredients are regarded as super-grains. You can buy multigrain Atta to get the best prices.
- Quinoa Flour: Made with Quinoa seeds is rich in fibres, proteins, and essential amino acids. It is gluten-free and Keto-Friendly.
- Ragi Flour: Made with Ragi is an excellent option for gluten intolerant people. It is filled with vitamins, minerals, and essential proteins. You can buy Ragi flour online with wellcurve at best price.
- Buckwheat Flour: This is another gluten-free alternative of regular wheat flour. It is highly rich in minerals and various plant compounds.
Nutrition Value of Wheat Flour and Vegetable Flour
- Dietary fibres
- Vitamin B1, B2, B6, B9, B5, B3
Furthermore, 100g of wheat flour with whole grains can provide 1,418 kJ (339 kcal) energy and contains 1.87g of fat. As compared to wheat flour, vegetable flours can provide other vital vitamins like vitamin A, D, C, E, B2, PP, B7, B6, B5, B12, K, and B1. You can buy Atta online from Wellcurve and choose according to your preferences from multi-grain Atta, vegetable Atta, and wheat flour.
Benefits of Vegetable Flour
- Vegetable Atta is gluten-free and ideal for those who are gluten intolerant or wish to avoid gluten intake
- Vegetable Atta is power-packed with healthy soluble fibres. It can improve digestion, reduce cholesterol, control blood sugar, and maintain body weight.
- Vegetable Atta contains much more vitamins than wheat flour. It has vitamin A, D, C, E, B2, PP, B7, B6, B5, B12, K, and B1.
- Vegetable Atta has a low glycemic index which implies that it can help control blood sugar levels in the body.
Why Should You Choose Wellcurve for Order Atta Online?
At Wellcurve, we have an entire range of healthy flours made with the most unique ingredients you will know. By choosing Wellcurve, you will be able to shop at discounted Atta prices from the most authentic brands available online.
Some of the best-selling variants of flour stocked at our website are Spinach, Quinoa, Keto-Friendly, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Singhara Atta, Khapli Atta, Sattu Atta, beetroot flour, sprouted ragi Atta, and many more from brands like Country Kitchen, Nutriorg, Praakritk, Pro Nature, Rostaa, etc.
Besides the price and variety parameters, shopping and online Atta delivery is made fun and convenient at Wellcurve with a user-friendly interface and defined segregation of multiple categories and filters.
Flour (Atta) Price List at Wellcurve
|Country Kitchen||₹90.00 – ₹370.00|
|Ketofy||₹399.00 – ₹799.00|
|Lo! Foods||₹60.00 – ₹275.00|
|Organic Tattva||₹54.00 – ₹90.00|
What is the difference between multigrain Atta and whole wheat flour?+
Multigrain Atta contains a variety of grains of one’s choice. It can include buckwheat, flax, oats, barley.
When all the parts of the kernel which are bran, endosperm and germ are used in making the Atta then it is called Whole wheat flour. Under whole wheat flour all the nutrients remain undamaged. Order your Multigrain Atta online and save Upto 20% on every purchase.
Is Ragi flour good for gluten-intolerant people?+
Yes, Ragi being gluten-free and a rich source of healthy carbs is the most suitable for gluten-intolerant people. It is also the most reliable non-dairy source of calcium and is filled with important amino acids.
What are the healthier alternatives of wheat flour?+
Healthier alternatives of wheat flour are organic ragi flour, buckwheat flour, quinoa flour, almond flour, besan and makki flour.
Which are the best brands to buy alternatives to wheat flour?+
Best brands that provide a great alternative to wheat flour are Pro Nature, Rostaa, Country Kitchen, Aadya Organics and Prakritik. These brands offer substitutes which are low in carbs and gluten and charged with vitamins and minerals. You can buy Atta online with a best organic flour brands from Wellcurve.
How is Vegetable Atta healthier than multigrain Atta?+
Vegetable Atta is gluten free, fiber charged, filled with nutrients and has a low GI in comparison to multigrain Atta.