No products in the cart.
26Products found | 4 - 3 ReviewsFilter
Flour (Atta) is the basic and most important requirement of any cuisine. In Indian cuisine, flours is used to make chapatis, halwa, bread, laddoo, and many other food items. Indeed, when it is of so much importance, flour needs to be of high-quality and made from a combination of nutritious ingredients.
Some of the most common types of flours are maida, wheat atta, corn flour, and multi-grain atta. However, newer variants of flour have been introduced keeping the health & nutrition quotient in mind. You can buy flour online with a unique blend of vegetables and cereals which can fortify the exact nutrients content in organically produced veggies.
Buy atta online at Wellcurve
Wellcurve, under its consumer-centric approach of selecting and stocking the most nutritious products, provides a very unique combination of flour made using real vegetables to facilitate the health-conscious segment of the audience. Some of the best-selling unique vegetable and healthy flours at Wellcurve are spinach flour, quinoa flour, ragi flour, green peas flour, keto flour, broccoli flour, and more. Especially for people who are allergic to wheat, vegetable atta is an excellent alternative. Buy Atta online from our website to save on every purchase with discounted Atta prices.
5 Healthiest Types of Flours (Atta)
- Vegetable Flour: Vegetable flour such as spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, peas flour are fortified with the goodness of wheat flour and added real vegetables.
- Multigrain Flour: This flour is made with a combination of grains such as ragi, oats, maize, chana dal, bajra, jowar, etc. All these ingredients are regarded as super-grains. You can buy multigrain atta online to get the best prices.
- Quinoa Flour: Flour made with Quinoa seeds is rich in fibres, proteins, and essential amino acids. It is gluten-free and keto-friendly.
- Ragi Flour: Flour made with Ragi is an excellent option for gluten intolerant people. It is filled with vitamins, minerals, and essential proteins.
- Buckwheat Flour: This is another gluten-free alternative of regular wheat flour. It is highly rich in minerals and various plant compounds.
Nutrition Value of Wheat Flour and Vegetable Flour
- Dietary fibres
- Vitamin B1, B2, B6, B9, B5, B3
Furthermore, 100g of wheat flour with whole grains can provide 1,418 kJ (339 kcal) energy and contains 1.87g of fat. As compared to wheat flour, vegetable flours can provide other vital vitamins like vitamin A, D, C, E, B2, PP, B7, B6, B5, B12, K, and B1. You can buy Atta online from Wellcurve and choose according to your preferences from multi-grain atta, vegetable atta, and wheat flour.
Benefits of Vegetable Atta
- Vegetable Atta is gluten-free and ideal for those who are gluten intolerant or wish to avoid gluten intake
- Vegetable Atta is power-packed with healthy soluble fibres. It can improve digestion, reduce cholesterol, control blood sugar, and maintain body weight.
- Vegetable Atta contains much more vitamins than wheat flour. It has vitamin A, D, C, E, B2, PP, B7, B6, B5, B12, K, and B1.
- Vegetable Atta has a low glycemic index which implies that it can help control blood sugar levels in the body.
Why should you choose Wellcurve?
At Wellcurve, we have an entire range of healthy flours made with the most unique ingredients you will know. By choosing Wellcurve, you will be able to shop at discounted atta prices from the most authentic brands available online.
Some of the best-selling variants of flour stocked at our website are spinach flour, quinoa flour, keto-friendly flour, cauliflower flour, broccoli flour, singhara atta, khapli atta, sattu atta, beetroot flour, sprouted ragi atta, and many more from brands like Country Kitchen, Nutriorg, Praakritk, Pro Nature, Rostaa, etc.
Besides the price and variety parameters, shopping is made fun and convenient at Wellcurve with a user-friendly interface and defined segregation of multiple categories and filters.