No products in the cart.
Buy Quinoa & Millets Online at Best Prices in India
The ever-growing awareness of the need for a healthy body has led to people switching to healthier foods and diets. Coarse grains like millets or edible seeds like quinoa are rich in protein, magnesium, calcium, potassium, etc. Quinoa is counted under the best super grains for every individual that chooses a healthy lifestyle. They provide the human body with the essential nutrients it regularly requires to keep it healthy and functioning at optimum levels. At Wellcurve, you can buy Quinoa & Millets online for numerous variants as per your brand, price, and flavour preferences. We have stocked the best brands, promising 100% organic products with no adulteration.
Benefits of Quinoa
- Rich in Nutrients – Commonly referred to as the mother of all grains, quinoa is rich in protein, folate, fibre, magnesium and so much more.
- Trace Nutrients – Trace nutrients are the nutrients that our body requires but doesn’t get from most of the food that we consume. Quinoa is rich in flavonoids like kaempferol and quercetin.
- High fibre content – Quinoa has been found to contain 10-16gm of fibre for every 100gm. This means that quinoa has a higher concentration of fibre than most of the other grains.
- Gluten-free – People trying to opt for a gluten-free diet often end up resorting to harmful, gluten-free food made of refined starch. Using quinoa instead of the usual gluten-free ingredients can help a lot.
- Contains essential amino acids – A lot of different plant foods do not contain sufficient amounts of essential amino acids. Quinoa is an exception since it contains sufficient amounts of essential amino acids.
- Good for blood sugar – Quinoa regulates blood sugar since it contains very low levels of the glycemic index (only 53).
- Iron and Magnesium – Not a lot of the food that we consume daily to provide our bodies with the right amount of iron and magnesium. Quinoa provides the body with a sufficient amount of iron and magnesium.
- Rich in antioxidants – Quinoa contains high amounts of antioxidants that help in fighting various diseases and also acts as a catalyst for anti-ageing.
Wellcurve has tricolour, black, white, and red quinoa ranging from a discounted price of Rs.389 (500g) to Rs.502 (500g). You can also buy quinoa flour, which is high super grains a healthier alternative of regular flour in your diet.
Benefits of Millets
- Helps in weight-loss – The calorie content when it comes to millets is very less, and hence, it is a perfect option for those looking to go on a weight-loss diet.
- Regulates blood-sugar levels – With a low glycemic index, millets prevent the development of diabetes in people if consumed regularly.
- Helps in asthma – Millets do not contain allergens and they reduce the severity of asthma and also reduce the frequency of migraines.
- Boosts immunity – Our body needs protein to help build strong immunity and since millets contain high amounts of protein, they help in improving the immune system.
- Controls cardiovascular risks – Rich in essential fats, millets prevent additional fat from being deposited on the muscles, thereby reducing the chances of strokes and other heart-related risks to a bare minimum.
- Excellent anti-oxidant – Millets contain ellagic acid, quercetin and other catechins that remove harmful toxins from the body and act as an antioxidant.
- Improves digestion – As a rich source of fibre, millets help improve your digestion and improves bowel movements.
- Prevents type 2 diabetes – Millets contain a high concentration of magnesium and that helps in the prevention of type-2 diabetes.
Buy millets online and get your hands on decent discounts across all variants on Wellcurve.
Ways to Add Quinoa and Millets in a Regular Meal
You can include organic India quinoa and millets in your daily meals. Here are a few tips:
- You can consume them in the form of Atta. Wellcurve’s Praakritik Jowar Atta is an excellent choice if you are willing to opt for it.
- If you are having a salad, you can add 2 cups of cooked millets to your favourite vegetables. The same can be done for your favourite smoothie as well. Not only does it not take away from the essential taste of the foods, but also makes it a tad bit healthier. So buy quinoa online India and make your recipe.
- Upma and Khichdi are two extremely popular food choices when it comes to healthy diet food. Make it healthier by adding quinoa seeds or buy millets online.
- Quinoa pudding – Rinse and clean the quinoa seeds. Heat it and add it to a mixture of bananas, milk, salt and sugar and process it until it becomes smooth.
Why Should You Choose Quinoa Flour?
Organic India quinoa flour is quite sought-after among health-conscious people. It is rich in Vitamins E and B and packs some beneficial antioxidants. Minerals like magnesium, potassium, zinc are found in abundance. People who quinoa buy online know that it is gluten-free and contain a high concentration of fibre.
Why Should You Choose Millet Flour?
Millet Flour is an excellent source of niacin, iron, calcium and folic acid. It is also quite rich in polyphenols and dietary fibre that improves your digestion. Also, the high concentration of lecithin makes it easy to digest and thus, encourages people to buy millets online.
Why Should You Choose Wellcurve?
Established to offer frequent online shoppers with a wholesome shopping experience online, Wellcurve delivers a wide range of healthy products and brands that customers can avail the best of products at the most reasonable prices. People who buy quinoa from Wellcurve know that different quinoa and millet products are available there, that customers can compare and choose according to their preferences. Every product is discounted from its original price to offer 100% shopping satisfaction. Also, the website provides a user-friendly interface that makes for easy buying and checkout.
Price List of Quinoa & Millets Brands
|Brands||Price Range (Rs.)|
How is quinoa flour healthier than multigrain Atta?+
How is Millet flour healthier than regular Atta?+
When is the best time to eat quinoa for weight loss?+
How many calories are there in millets roti?+
Is Quinoa kheer healthy for diabetics?+