No products in the cart.
41Products found | 4.58 - 24 ReviewsFilter
- Avadata Organics Pure A2 Desi Cow Ghee
About The Product:
Extracted from the cream of desi cow’s milk, Avadata pure ghee serves as a delightful companion to a simple meal. It not only adds to the flavour of cooked dals and vegetables but also filled with extensive benefits.
- Revitalizes secretion of enzymes
- Easy to absorb due to fat-soluble nutrients
- Good for external wounds
How To Consume: Owing to its multiple applications, it can be added to dal, veg curries, khichdi, sweet dish or on chapati twice a day.₹440.00
- Nutriorg Flaxseed Oil
About The Product:
Flaxseed oil by Nutriorg is a healthy combination of vitamin B1, Omega 3 fatty acids, manganese, dietary fibre and micro-nutrients. Nutriorg proposes high quality and organic certified flaxseed oil which is drawn out using 100% flaxseeds.
- Healthy hair and skin
- Assists weight management
- Acts as a natural laxative
How To Consume: Flaxseed oil can be either directly consumed (1 tablespoon) or can be added to dips and sauces.
- Avadata Organics Coconut Oil
About the product:
Avadata Organics Coconut Oil is a 100% organic product with antioxidants, antibiotic and antimicrobial properties. It is one of the best cooking oils and highly recommended by dieticians because of the fibre, vitamins and mineral content. Not just for cooking, it can be used as a moisturising lotion on the skin too.
- Contains antioxidants
- Can be used as a skin lotion
- 100% natural oil
How to consume: Coconut oil can be used in cooking, as a body lotion, for hair massages and conditioning.₹180.00
- Nutriorg Blackseed Oil
About The Product:
Nutriorg Blackseed oil, also conventionally known as onion seed oil is composed using black seeds which are organically grown and refined. The oil is extracted in an aseptic manner and is multi-purpose.
- Maintains body mass index
- Provides essential antioxidants
- Helps in fighting infections
How To Consume: Can be added to your meals on a daily basis.
Buy Oils & Ghee Online at Wellcurve
There is absolutely no dish made without using a certain amount of oil and/or ghee. Oil and Ghee, both have different nutritional constituencies depending upon how they are made and what additives have been used in their making. At Wellcurve, we strive to provide certified organic oils and ghee from authentic brands such as Adya Organics, Avadata Organics, Nutriorg, Pro Nature, etc. From black seeds oil, coconut oil, olive oil, to pure bilona ghee, cow desi ghee, you can get your hands on the best ghee and cooking oils online. Moreover, under a nutrition-centric approach, Wellcurve focuses on stocking only the most organic and unadulterated products for its users within the affordable cooking oils price range.
Benefits of Cow Desi Ghee
- Cow ghee, according to Ayurveda, helps in keeping the body warm within especially in Winters
- It consists of many nutrients that help in strengthening the immune system
- Cow ghee is enriched with butterfat and milk proteins
- It is also high in calories and contains a high amount of Vitamin A, K2
- Cow ghee can promote digestion, assist in balancing weight, and nourishes the body
- It increases bone density and improves vision
- It can protect against the calcification of arteries, decreases harmful blood, and manages cholesterol
Nutritional Value in Cow ghee
- Vitamin A, D, E, and K2
- Fatty acids such as CLA and butyric acid
- No carbohydrates
- Saturated fats
Moreover, 1 tablespoon of ghee contains 112 calories which imply that it has a high amount of calories. You can buy cow desi ghee online at Wellcurve and avail the purest form of unadulterated variants at discounted ghee prices.
Benefits of Cooking Oil
- Groundnut oil is rich in mono and polyunsaturated fats which lowers bad cholesterol
- It is a good source of Vitamin E
- Canola oil is rich in Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids
- Sunflower oil contains omega 6 and vitamin E which can act as antioxidants
- Mustard oil can improve digestion. It has antibacterial properties
- Olive oil contains monounsaturated fatty acids such as Omega 3. It is anti-inflammatory
- Olive oil can lower cholesterol levels and aid calcium absorption
Nutritional value in Cooking Oils
- Omega 3, 6, and 9
- Vitamin E, D
- Monounsaturated fats
- Polyunsaturated fats
- Alpha linolenic acid
- Lauric acid
You can shop for different varieties of cooking oils such as sesame oil, sunflower oil, flaxseeds oil, castor oil, coconut oil, mustard oil, peanut oil, almond oil, olive oil, and other cooking oils online at Wellcurve. We have added the best selling variants from premium brands at feasible cooking oil prices to facilitate the customers.
Healthiest Cooking Oils online
- Flaxseeds oil
- Olive oil
- Extra virgin coconut oil
- Black seeds oil
- Cold pressed flax seeds oil
- Castor oil
- Mustard oil
- Yellow mustard oil
- Sunflower oil
- Sesame seeds oil
- Almond oil
- Groundnut oil
Why Should You Choose Wellcurve?
Choosing the right oil or desi ghee can be confusing as there are n-number of variants and brands promising high-quality products. At Wellcurve, you will find only the most authentic brands providing quality assurance for every product. Under our dedicated category for oil & ghee online, you can easily scroll through several options and types to select the best according to nutrition value.
Keeping your health and nutrition at the base, desi ghee and vegetable oils are stacked at our website in the purest form and best cooking oil and desi ghee prices. Hence, you should choose Wellcurve to buy cooking oils online for the purity of ingredients, discounted prices, and a wide variety to shop from.