No products in the cart.
Buy Beans and Pulses (Dal) Online – Good For Health
We have been taught since childhood that Pulses and Beans play a significant role in a balanced diet due to the numerous nutrients, vitamins, and minerals they are filled with. Beans and Pulses are placed amongst the top 6 food categories in a balanced diet chart because they are an excellent source of proteins, dietary fibres, vitamins, calcium, and many other vital nutrients for the growth, development, and proper functioning of our bodies.
There are more than 20 different types of pulses and beans, each one with a unique flavour and nutrition composition. Consuming pulses and beans regularly, at least once a day, can help in lowering blood pressure, maintaining cholesterol levels, aiding weight loss, and fulfilling the daily recommended protein and dietary fibre intake.
Wellcurve brings to you it’s dedicated category for beans and pulses online made organically for the benefit of the customers. Moreover, you can also buy dal online at slashed pulse prices for an affordable, nutrient-loaded meal.
Nutritional Breakdown of Pulses and Beans
These are some primary nutrients fortified by pulses and beans in a healthy diet:
- Dietary fibres
- Vitamin B1, B2, B5, B6, B9
- Amino acids
Also, pulses and beans are low in calories which is why these are highly recommended by dieticians and trainers, especially in a weight-centric diet.
Types of Pulses ( Organic Dal Online )
There are more than 20 different types of pulses (dal) and beans. Here are some:
- Yellow split Pigeon peas (Arhar/Toor/Tuvar Dal)
- Split & Skinned green gram (Moong/Mung Dal)
- Red lentils (Lal masoor Dal)
- Split & skinned black gram (Urad Dal)
- Split Bengal Gram Lentil (Chana Dal)
- Split green pigeon peas (Hara Tuvar Dal)
- Split green gram (Moong Dal Chilka)
- Split Black gram (Urad Dal Chilka)
- Green Gram (Sabut Moong, Hari Moong Dal)
- Black Gram (Sabut Urad Dal, Maa Ki Dal)
- Indian Brown Lentils (Kali Masoor Dal)
- Horse Gram (Kulthi Dal)
- Moth Bean, Turkish Gram, Dew Bean (Moth Dal, Mat, Matki)
- Chickpeas, Garbanzo Beans (Kabuli Chana, Chole)
- Black Chickpeas (Kale Chane)
- Red Kidney Beans (Rajma)
- Adzuki Beans (Chota Rajma)
- White Kidney Beans (Safed Rajma)
- Black Kidney Beans (Kala Rajma)
- Black Eyed Peas (Lobia, Chavle, Raungi)
- Dried Green Peas (Sukhe Hare Matar)
- Dried White Peas (Sukhe Safed Matar)
You can buy organic dal online from Wellcurve to get your hands on premium quality products from authentic brands at discounted dal prices.
Benefits of Beans and Pulses
- An excellent source of proteins and dietary fibres
- Helps in digestion and increases good bacteria
- Maintains cholesterol levels
- Helps in weight management
- Improve blood pressure
- A good source of essential vitamins and minerals
- Rich in antioxidants that help in preventing cell damage
- Can help in fighting against bad bacteria that can cause stomach ulcers
Buy Beans and Pulses Online at Best Rate on Wellcurve
Wellcurve has stocked all kinds of 100% organic pulses online to serve the customers with the best quality products. You can buy dal online to shop at discounted dal prices which are totally worth it.
Moreover, it is made sure that a customer-centric shopping experience is structured so that satisfaction is kept at par. Shop for beans online at Wellcurve and keep your stock of nutrition ready to avoid compromises in some important factors such as quality, quantity, ingredients, etc.
Besides that, you can also choose the right quantity of product as per your preferences. Have a healthy shopping time!
How do you differentiate organic dal from regular dal?+
Which pulses have the most protein content?+
What is the difference between pulses and legumes?+
Which pulses are best for weight loss?+
Can we eat pulses at night?+