No products in the cart.
Buy Namkeen Online at Best Price
Are you a snack lover that enjoys relishing the lip-smacking namkeen flavours in between meals? Wellcurve brings to you a wide range of unique, assorted flavours and blends of Indian namkeen and mixtures from premium brands, rendering a healthy touch to every variant. Buy namkeen online to grab the bestsellers such as low-carb coated peanuts, multigrain khatta meetha, protein chivda, and many more at feasible namkeen prices.
Namkeen – What’s That
A scrumptious snack like namkeen requires no introduction. But, for those who do not know what Indian Namkeen snacks are, these are salty snacks made with hand-picked ingredients and assorted spices. Many varieties of namkeen are available in the market.
However, the preparation process of Indian namkeens may differ from one place to another. Some of the most common ingredients used in namkeens are rice, fried peas, sev, gathiya, ground almonds, dried fruits, corn flakes, etc.
Traditionally, namkeens are prepared by mixing different flours such as besan together with premium Indian spices to render a flavourful mixture. After that, this mixture is fried and cooked for the final touch.
Since frying technique can deteriorate the nutrition quotient in some ways, Wellcurve has picked and stocked a range of comparatively healthier mixtures made with nutritious ingredients such as oatmeal, multigrain, makhanas, etc. Also, you can buy these namkeen online to add delicious yet not-at-all unhealthy bites to your snacking time.
Nutrition Value of Indian Mixtures/Namkeens
- Dietary fibres
- Vitamin A, C
- Polyunsaturated fats
- Monounsaturated fats
Types of Healthiest Indian Namkeen
Here are some healthy options of Indian namkeens and mixtures online for you to buy at relatively discounted namkeen prices.
- Low Carb Coated Peanuts: This namkeen is keto-friendly. Coated peanuts are high in fibre and nutrition. It won’t cause a spike in your cholesterol levels.
- Protein Chivda: this is a chatpata lip-smacking snack to munch on at any time of the day. It is made with a granule mix of ragi, jowar, bajra, etc. which are high in proteins.
- Multigrain Mix: This mix is roasted and not fried. It contains multi-grains such as corn flakes, chana dal, pressed peas, Bengal groundnuts, and more. It is high in fibres and proteins.
- Makhanas: Fox nuts or Makhanas are loaded with fibres, proteins, and antioxidants. These are brimming with essential minerals like calcium, iron, etc.
- High-protein Navratan Mix: Made with moong, chickpea, millets, red lentils, dry ginger, cinnamon, rice flakes, black pepper, cumin, clove, Navratan mix is a high protein and antioxidant-rich snack.
How Should You Order Namkeen Online?
Here are some basic details you need to know while you buy namkeen online.
- It should not have too many spices: because eating too many spices can cause common ailments like acidity and indigestion.
- It should be low on carbs: because only then can the ones who are fit and fitness freak can enjoy the same.
- Prefer namkeens with real vegetables: as they are healthy and will provide sufficient nutrients such as fibres, proteins, vitamins, and antioxidants to your diet.
- It should contain low to no maida: Maida is known as a fattening flour as it is not easy to digest.
- It should contain oatmeal and other whole grains: Oatmeal and whole grains are good for the digestive system and strengthen the immune system as well.
Why Purchase Namkeen at Wellcurve
It is a benefiting idea to for online namkeen purchase as the prices are comparatively low. Wellcurve has curated a wide range of namkeen flavours and variants from authentic brands such as Poshtick, Omay Foods, Sattvikko, Nourish Organics, Pro Nature, etc. at discounted namkeen prices to benefit the customers. We have the best range of namkeens and mixtures.
All the namkeens are selected keeping their customer-centric approach at the base and health of the customer in mind so that you get to enjoy snacking and munching on them without any hassles. One of the most convenient things that you can enjoy when shopping with Wellcurve is an easy user interface for quick shopping and doorstep delivery.
How are low-carb snacks healthy?+
Consuming low-carb snacks provides the body with essential nutrients like fiber, protein, and healthy fats. They also promote weight loss, good cholesterol, and improve blood sugar levels. They can satiate your hunger in between meals, hence helping you consume fewer calories.
What are the best low-carb snacks?+
Some of the best low-carb snacks are berries and whipped cream, carrot and peanut butter, nuts and yogurt, apples and cheese, peanut butter balls, kale chips, pumpkin butter slices, and dark chocolate.
What are the best diet snacks online?+
The best diet snacks online are Monsoon Harvest Oat Clusters & Ragi Flakes, Nutriorg Rolled Oats, Nourish Organics Brown Rice Snacks, and Baggry’s Oat Bran. These snacks are rich in protein, fiber, carbs, and iron.
Which brands sell low carb Indian snacks online?+
The brands selling low-carb Indian snacks online are Lo! Foods, Poshtick, Snackwise, Wonderland Foods, The Whole Truth, and Sattviko. These brands offer healthier versions of popular Indian snacks such as peanuts, chivda, makhana, multigrain mix, and namkeen mix.
Why should you prefer low-carb snacks?+
Low-carb snacks aid in weight loss, promote good cholesterol, and help improve blood sugar control. They are rich sources of fiber and are healthy low-fat snacks.