No products in the cart.
62Products found | 4.51 - 97 ReviewsFilter
- ₹540.00Herbchick Indian Spice Mix Flavour Chicken Protein BarKeto
390g (65g*6)₹540.00 ADD
Buy Keto Snacks & Food Online in India
The growing realization of the need for a healthier lifestyle has made several dieting techniques, like Keto Diet, very popular. In layman’s language, Keto Diet refers to a diet plan which is executed by lowering the regular intake of carbohydrates. People often assume that if they want to follow the Keto Diet, they will have to compromise on the taste.
However, there is a huge variety of Keto snacks online and also in offline supermarkets, differentiated on the basis of ingredients, price, flavours, etc. You can choose to buy Keto food from Wellcurve where we have curated a dedicated category of Keto-Friendly Food Items ranging from peanut butter, oats, and almond milk, to low carb namkeens.
Health Benefits of having Keto-friendly Products
- Keto-friendly products have low carbs that reduce the appetite and calorie intake which in turn helps to reduce weight.
- Keto-friendly products help to lose a large percentage of fat which could otherwise lead to harmful metabolic problems.
- Such food items reduce blood triglycerides which are also called fat molecules. These molecules can increase the risk of heart problems.
- Keto Food can help in increasing the good cholesterol levels and decreasing the bad cholesterol levels in the body
- These food items also help in reducing the sugar and insulin levels, thereby preventing diabetes.
- Keto-friendly products can be therapeutic for main brain disorders.
- A ketogenic diet helps to lower down the bad cholesterol that could be otherwise harmful to health.
Why Should You Buy Keto Food Online?
Buying Keto food online can be a convenient deal for you, as far as the product variants and prices are concerned. If you are doubtful why you should buy keto snacks online, then here are some of the reasons you might want to consider:
- There are n-number of small and large brands online which you may or may not find in the stores near you.
- There is a considerable variety of keto snacks. So, you can compare the ingredients, brands, etc., and then select the right product easily.
- Most of the time, online websites provide good discounts on every product which can also help you save on your purchases.
Keto Food Items at Wellcurve
At Wellcurve, you will find an exclusive category of Keto-Friendly Snacks and Food Products from authentic brands such as Lo! Foods, Ketofy, Ketofuel, Praakritik, Jus’ Amazin, and many more. Each brand is dedicated to providing healthier, delicious, low-carbohydrate food alternatives to every individual considering a keto-diet. The best part is, all these brands offer 100% organic Keto foods online to make sure of the nutrition component.
Some of the best-selling food items from the category include- Keto Peanut Butter, Organic Oils, Low-fat cookies, keto-friendly namkeens & mixtures, keto-friendly atta, and more. Keto Food Items at Wellcurve range from Rs. 100 to Rs. 2,000. You can use price range and brand filters to select the right options for your use.
Wellcurve is an integrated platform with hand-picked brands and products to offer a consumer-centric experience. Each brand and product on our website is listed after multiple quality checks to ensure that the consumer gets 100% nutrition and health benefits, with zero compromises in the product.
Hence, it is your one-stop-shop for all the organic and natural keto products online from the authentic brands in the market. You can also enjoy feasible keto food prices, discounted for customers who would love to follow a healthy lifestyle. Besides, exciting discounts and offers are updated regularly to help you save on every purchase.
Keto Food Items Price Range on Wellcurve – 2021
|Brand Name||Price Range(Rs.)|
|Lo! Foods||80 – 415|
|Ketofy||250 – 1500|
|Ketofuel||550 – 650|
|HerbChick||240 – 540|
|Alpino||179 – 449|
|Praakritik||180 – 270|
|Country Kitchen||150 – 185|
|Jus’ Amazin||250 – 300|
|MyFitness||250 – 520|
What is a Keto Diet?+
How many carbs can you have on keto?+
Why should I go keto?+
What fruits can you eat on keto?+