No products in the cart.
32Products found | 4.62 - 87 ReviewsFilter
Buy Low Glycemic Food Products Online at Best Prices
Diabetes and high blood sugar are two conditions or diseases that can make your life miserable. Before, not much attention was paid to the glycemic index of certain food items and how it can act as a catalyst in rapid blood sugar level fluctuations. In fact, with each passing day, more and more light is being shed on the importance of Low Glycemic food products online. People are becoming more aware, and by opting for healthier food choices, they can avoid diabetes or irregularities in their blood sugar levels overall.
Wellcurve tries to focus on health & wellness with its range of premium healthy food products and brands. They have stocked effective low-glycemic food items like rolled oats, steel-cut oats, quinoa, stevia, etc. Some prominent brands like Nutriorg, Praakritik, Zevic, Bagrry’s, Rosta, Country Kitchen, etc., are made easily accessible for the consumers at the best prices.
What are Low-Glycemic Index Food Items?
Glycemic index is any number between 0 and 100 that denotes glucose level in your blood (relative rise of the level) two hours after you have consumed the food item. Irregular fluctuations in your blood sugar level are quite alarming, and diabetes is a possibility as well. That is why people are switching to low-glycemic index food items like Quinoa Spinach Flour, Rolled Jumbo Oats, and even different stevia powders or fluids.
Food products with GI (Glycemic Index) less than 55 are healthy food choices because the body takes longer to break down the carbohydrates in them. You can shop for Low Glycemic Food products online and buckle your lifestyle up with wellness.
Types of Low-Glycemic Food Products Online on Wellcurve
The internet is a vast market with numerous low-GI food items to offer. Here are a few that you can find on Wellcurve:
- Zevic Stevia Powder
- Monsoon Harvest Rolled Jumbo Oats
- RiteBite Max Protein PeriPeri Chips
- Nutriorg Raw Steelcut Oats
Benefits of Low-Glycemic Index Food Items
- Reduces the chances of heart diseases – Since low-GI food items can regulate blood sugar levels, they reduce the risk of heart diseases by a huge margin.
- Reduces the chances of cancer – Individuals consuming high-GI food items are more likely to develop colorectal cancer, breast cancer, or even endometrial cancer than people consuming low-GI food items.
- Helps in weight-loss – People on a weight loss program will tell you that consumption of low-GI food items is the first step and probably one of the most effective ways to reduce weight healthily.
- Improves cholesterol levels – Low-GI food items can reduce the bad cholesterol level by a whopping 8.6% and the total cholesterol in the body by 9.6%.
Why Shop for Low Glycemic Food Items Online?
The majority of people have decided to switch to Low Glycemic food products because they are becoming a part of the staple diets of people who work out and people trying to cut down on junk food eating habits trying to get in shape. With our busy schedules, people hardly get time to visit the market, compare different products and select the right low-GI food items to benefit their daily program. That is why shopping for Low Glycemic Food Items online is the preferred method now.
- A wide range of products
- Preferred food items with multi-faceted benefits
- Options to choose from the best brands
- Discounted prices, as compared to store-bought products
- Easy comparison between the ingredients of different products
Wellcurve offers a user-friendly interface for its consumers, allowing them to browse through a-list products by some of the most renowned and recognized brands. The brochure is easy to look at and allows easy comparison between different products. As an integrated platform for health and wellness products, including Low Glycemic Food Products online, Wellcurve strives to offer superior quality, 100% customer satisfaction, and no compromises in health.
What are low GI foods for people with diabetes?+
Some affordable and healthy low-GI food items for diabetics would be Nutriorg Rolled Oats or Gaia Organics Lite Stevia Powder, among others.
Do bananas have a low glycemic index?+
It depends on the ripeness of the banana. In general, bananas range between low-GI food items and medium-GI food items (between 42 and 62).
What is a low glycemic food list?+
Is peanut butter a low GI food item?+
Yes, Peanuts and natural peanut butter is a low-GI food item.
Why should you consume low GI food items?+
Low-GI food items prevent heart diseases, reduce cancer risks, regulate blood sugar levels, and help in weight loss. Overall, it helps keep your body healthy.