No products in the cart.
98Products found | 4.56 - 154 ReviewsFilter
₹670.00RiteBite Max Protein Active Choco Fudge Protein BarProtein Rich
450g (Pack of 6)
- ₹270.00Mojo Bar Orange Dark Chocolate Vitamin C Protein BarGluten Free
210g (Pack of 6)₹270.00 ADD
₹340.00RiteBite Max Protein Daily Choco Classic Protein BarProtein Rich
300g (Pack of 6)
₹340.00ADD ₹670.00RiteBite Max Protein Active Choco Slim Protein BarProtein Rich
402g (Pack of 6)
₹670.00ADD ₹1,440.00RiteBite Max Protein Active Choco Slim Protein BarProtein Rich
804g (Pack of 12)
₹1,440.00ADD ₹360.00Ritebite Max Protein Daily Choco Berry Protein BarProtein Rich
300g (Pack of 6)
Buy Protein Bars Online India at Best Price
We always focus on the right meal but forget to pay attention to the right snack. Although we eat snacks in small amounts, they can be the reason behind the intake of sugar and carbohydrates. A high protein bar is one of the best options for people on the go. They are the perfect source of nutrients without adding fat to your diet. The nutrient composition of the protein bar differs significantly as per brand and flavor. At Wellcurve, you can buy protein bars online that suit your taste and nutritional requirement. Our unmatched protein bar price range will always encourage you to eat the best.
Benefits of Protein Bar and Energy Bar
There are numerous reasons to buy protein bars, and some of them are mentioned below:
- These high-protein bars boost strength and aid muscle repair.
- An energy bar can curb your untimely hunger pangs and help prevent overeating.
- A protein bar can also prove to be beneficial in a weight-loss journey.
- Consuming calorie-dense energy bars can help in weight gain as well.
- They are a convenient way to add carbs, protein, vitamins, and minerals to your diet.
- Protein bars are known to stabilize blood sugar.
- They help in reducing bad cholesterol.
How to Select a Balanced Protein Bar?
Picking the right protein bar online has been a confusing task for many. Consider the following factors to make the right decision while selecting a protein bar.
- Look for a bar that is not filled with carbs.
- Should be devoid of added sugar and artificial sweetener.
- Make sure that there is no trans-fat in it.
- The fiber content makes it healthier.
- Avoid protein bars that contain palm oil or kernel oil.
- Should contain a minimum of 10 grams of protein.
- A healthy bar shouldn’t have more than 400 calories.
- Look for the ingredients if you have any food restriction or allergy
What is the ideal time to have a Protein Bar?
The ideal time to have a protein bar is pre or post-workout. Having it before a workout will improve your performance while having it after a workout helps in muscle repair.
Shop for Your Favorite Energy Bar Online
Stock up your favorite health bar and stop your craving for those unhealthy fried snacks. It is a good idea to buy energy bars online from your favorite portal, Wellcurve. Our catalog only consists of top-notch brands, so that you all get the best at your table. These protein and energy bars are available in different flavors such as blueberry, dark chocolate, cranberry, hazelnut, and more. For the best buy, you can compare protein bar prices and choose the one that suits your health goal and pocket.
Protein Bars Price List on Wellcurve- 2021
|Protein Bars||Price Range(Rs.)|
|RiteBite Max Protein||250-800|
|The Whole Truth||100|
Best Protein Bars Online on Wellcurve
Is it bad to eat a protein bar before bed?+
No, it is not bad to eat a protein bar before bed. The effect of consumption of protein bars before bed might vary for different people but it is completely fine to consume before your sleeping time at night.
How many protein bars should I eat a day?+
One should not consume more than 2 protein bars in a day. Make sure that there is ample time gap between the consumption of 2 protein bars.
Is it OK to eat protein bars everyday?+
Yes, protein bars can be consumed daily but they should not be considered for meal replacement. As far as your nutritional requirements are also being covered with your meals, protein bars are a very good snacking option.
Are protein bars healthy? How to choose the right ones?+
Protein bars can be a fitting way to include carbohydrates, minerals, proteins, and vitamins for anyone who is always on the go. These bars come with a good deal of benefits like curbing hunger pangs, muscle repair, and enhance your workout.
The most discussed query is which protein bar one should consider healthy? Keep the following pointers in mind while choosing
- Avoid buying bars that contain any kind of fructose or sugar. This is because they might become the cause of bloating and gas.
- A carb bar is less than 20 grams per bar.
- Decide on a bar that has more than 3g per serving dietary fibres. This will keep you full for a longer period.
- Your bar should not contain any kind of trans fat. It should also be low in saturated fats.