Dry Fruits / Nuts / Seeds
Showing 1–16 of 125 results
Buy Dry Fruits, Nuts & Seeds Online from Wellcurve
Dry fruits, nuts, and seeds are packed with antioxidants and many essential nutrients. Dry fruits are perfect to eat as a snack. In order to reap the health benefits of the dry fruits, you must incorporate a handful of dry fruits in your diet. You can soak 4-5 almonds and walnuts regularly and consume them early in the morning.
Dry fruits are also a great source of minerals, fiber, and vitamins and help in reducing weight. Make sure you consume them on a regular basis. You can choose from the wide range of nuts, berries, and dry fruits available on Wellcurve. A combination of dry fruits and berries is also good for health.
Health Benefits of Nuts
- Almonds: Almonds are a great source of calcium. Moreover, these are packed with Vitamin, fiber, and magnesium. It also helps to reduce bad cholesterol and protects against diabetes.
- Cashews: Cashews are an excellent source of magnesium, iron, and unsaturated fat. They also promote a healthy heart and strong bones along with healthy skin and hair. Cashews are rich in copper which is good for health.
- Walnuts: Loaded with Omega 3 fats, antioxidants, and phytosterols, walnuts are considered to be good for the heart. It also prevents severe health problems that include heart diseases, cancer, depression, and age-related problems as well.
- Hazelnuts or Filberts: Hazelnuts are rich in unsaturated fats and magnesium; calcium and Vitamin B and E. Hazelnuts are also excellent for heart and reduce the risk of cancer. It also promotes muscle, skin, bone, and digestive health.
Advantages of Consuming Berries
- Berries are rich in antioxidants.
- Berries like raspberry and blueberry promote weight loss.
- Berries are packed with fiber.
- They are an excellent source of folate that is essential for the body.
- It helps to manage and prevent Type-2 diabetes.
- Berries are good for mental health.
- Blueberries and cranberries can help to treat urinary tract infections.
- Strawberries support healthy eyes.