No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Butterfly Ayurveda Desi Masala Chai
About The Product
Butterfly Ayurveda’s Desi Masala Chai is a rejuvenating blend of Assam black tea leaves, elaichi, ginger, dalchini and banafsha. It very effectively helps in relieving bloating, mild cold-cough or even sore throat. This blend will help in reducing your fatigue and lethargy instantly.
- Reduces abdominal bloating
- Enhances respiratory system
- No artificial flavour added
How To Consume
Add 2 grams of masala chai to a cup of water. Let it brew for 2 minutes. Add milk and sugar if desired.
About The Product
Butterfly Ayurveda’s Masala chai is an aromatic and smooth blend of Assam black tea leaves, cloves, ginger, elaichi, cinnamon, etc. All these ingredients are procured using organic methods and are free from any kind of preservatives. This blend can be consumed as a cough syrup for mild cold and cough because of its medicinal properties retrieved from its ingredients.
Nutritional Benefits Of The Product
- Banapsha possesses significant antibacterial and antiseptic properties which could help in curing cough and cold along with a croaky voice.
- Cloves are known to relieve toothaches and headaches. WEugenol, a bioactive constituent in cloves, performs antiviral and antibacterial functions.
- Ginger works as a strong antioxidant which not only helps to aggravate appetite but might also help in the reduction of motion sickness and nausea.
- Strong and flavourful, cinnamon, also have medicinal properties. It has primary features that help in promoting the growth of good bacteria along with suppressing the growth of pathogens.
- Black tea gives this whole blend a unique and strong taste along with providing the benefits of antioxidants.