No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Country Kitchen Quinoa Spinach Flour
Country Kitchen brings Quinoa and Spinach Flour, made with a proportionate blend of both Quinoa flour and spinach powder.
How to use?
This is a low fat, low carb, and low-calorie flour. Hence, it can be used as a substitute for ordinary wheat flour. Quinoa and Spinach Atta can be used to make rotis, pizza base, and more.
Healthier Lifestyle Simplified
1. Country Kitchen strives to make health convenient for its consumers with its unique and premium range of vegetable flours
2. Quinoa & Spinach flour, just like other Country Kitchen flours, is vegan, 100% gluten-free, contains no soya, and no artificial sugar
3. This flour is high in nutrients, low in calories, and contains zero preservatives
Why you should buy it?
1. If you are looking for a nutrient-dense complex carbohydrate source, Quinoa and Spinach Atta is a great option
2. It is loaded with essential nutrients such as proteins, dietary fibers, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals which are otherwise missed in a regular diet
3. Vitamin A, C, K, and E from this flour can help in boosting immunity
4. This flour is great for improving bone density and muscle strength. It helps in maintaining blood pressure
5. Quinoa and Spinach flour is good for digestion, helps in managing blood sugar levels in the body, keeps the kidney healthy, and induces weight loss