No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Country Kitchen Ragi Flour
Atta made of Ragi seeds by Country Kitchen is a 100% organic product. Ragi flour is an excellent replacement, healthy of wheat flour for not just gluten-intolerant but for health-conscious people too. It contains a high amount of antioxidants, natural calcium, and dietary fibers.
How to use?
Ragi flour is a great wheat alternative for gluten-intolerant people. It can be used in place of ordinary wheat flour in making roti, tacos, etc.
|1. As compared to ordinary wheat flour, Country Kitchen’s Ragi Flour has higher percentage of dietary fibres|
2. It is 100% natural flour packed in the absence of any kind of preservatives, artificial colours, or sugar
3. Ragi Flour is gluten-free, low in carbs, low-calorie, and cholesterol free flour
Why you should buy it?
1. To add dietary fiber in your diet, Ragi flour can be the best cereal grain with comparison to rice, wheat, and maize
2. Ragi provides calcium which helps in strengthening bones and muscles
3. These seeds have a low glycemic index which maintains insulin in the body. Thereby, Ragi flour does not cause a spike in your blood sugar levels
4. Ragi Atta also induces weight management. It can also control cholesterol levels
5. This flour contains proteins and essential amino acids which boosts immunity