No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Country Kitchen Ragi Seeds
“Ragi seeds or Finger Millets by Country Kitchen serves as an impressive substitute to wheat. Being rich in polyphenols and tannins, Ragi seeds have high antioxidants. It is also a good source of natural calcium which helps in strengthening bones.
How to use?
|Ragi seeds can be used to make sweets such as ladoos, etc. These seeds can be turned into flour to make Ragi rotis, chapatis, paranthas, tikkis, and many other dishes.|
1. Ragi seeds by Country Kitchen are procured using 100% organic techniques and are free from all the preservatives.
2. What makes these seeds more appropriate for daily consumption is no use of sugar or any type of colour.
3. These gluten-free seeds are easy to accommodate in your diet and are packed hygienically.
Why you should buy it?
|1. Ragi is a great non-dairy source of calcium and will help you in strengthening bones and teeth.|
2. The coating on Ragi seeds is rich in polyphenols and dietary fibre in comparison to wheat, rice or maize.
3. Ragi seeds being low in the glycemic index also help in keeping the insulin level in check and therefore restraining inflammation.
4. Ragi is also an excellent source of iron and a blessing for those with low haemoglobin levels.