No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Country Kitchen Spinach Flour
Country Kitchen’s Spinach Flour is made with organic, fresh spinach leaves and blend of MP Sharbati Wheat, counted under one of the most nutritious flours. Spinach, Popeye’s all-time-favorite veggie, is excellent for bones and immunity as it is stacked with fibers, vitamin A, flavonoids, vitamin C, iron, and calcium.
How to use?
Spinach flour can be used in place of ordinary flour to add value to your everyday diet. It makes several dishes such as tacos, spaghetti, and quesadillas taste amazing.
1. Country Kitchen strives to make health convenient for its consumers with its unique and premium range of vegetable flours
2. Spinach flour, just like all Country Kitchen flours, is vegan, low-gluten flour with no soya and no artificial sugar
3. This flour is high in nutrients, low in calories, and contains zero preservatives
Why you should buy it?
1. When the main ingredient, Spinach, is a superfood the end product has to be extraordinarily healthy. This flour is full of good antioxidants like carotenoids and zeaxanthin which removes free radicals from the body
2. Spinach is a superfood with high levels of protein, fibre, vitamin A, C, iron, and calcium. Vitamin A and C are great for building immunity, fibre can improve digestion health, and iron & calcium are excellent for bone density and muscle formation
3. It is a low calorie, gluten-free, vegan, and keto-friendly flour.
4. Meals made of Spinach flour won’t cause a spike in your weight, cholesterol, or even your blood sugar level
5. It is also favourable for maintaining blood pressure levels in the body