No products in the cart.
Only 1 left in stock
About the product:
All-natural Almond Butter from Jus Amazin is made with 100% premium quality Almonds. It contains 25% protein and micronutrients like calcium and vitamin E which are essentials in an active lifestyle. This product is unsweetened and unadulterated.
- 100% natural
- No added preservatives
- Gluten-free, lactose-free
How to consume: Tastes great with smoothies, oatmeal and toasts. Can be used as a spread with crackers and pita bread.
Cash on Delivery
Safe & Secure Payment Methods
- Credit / Debit card, Net Banking & UPI
- Mobile wallets (Paytm,Phonepe)
About the product:
Jus Amazin brings a natural and healthy range of products with delicious taste, suitable for people with special nutrition and dietary needs. The natural Almond (Badam) Butter from Jus Amazin is made with 100% premium almonds and nothing else. This butter is unsweetened and contains zero amount of preservatives or chemicals.
Nutritional benefits of the product:
- Almond butter has a rich, dense and creamy taste of almonds which goes best with smoothies, shakes, as spread on bread, etc.
- Jus Amazin’s Almond butter is unadulterated which means it has no amount of chemicals, preservatives or refined sugar
- It is a great source of proteins, calcium and vitamin E
- It is a 100% natural, unsweetened, gluten-free, vegan, soy-free, and lactose-free product
- Almond butter helps you build strong muscles
- It also keeps you feeling fuller for longer. Thereby, reducing the calorie intake and helping in weight loss
- This product helps in bone development and provides strength
- It is best for people who follow a high protein diet, diabetics, vegans and also for those who are allergic to dairy, gluten, wheat, soy, lactose, peanuts
( 3 Reviews )
Rated 4.67 out of 5 based on 3 customer ratings03
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
How Many Calories in Almond Butter?+
Almond butter is dense with calories. A single tablespoon of is contains 98 calories. For a serving size of 100 grams, natural almond butter contains almost 633 calories, out of which 510 are from its fat content.
Is Almond Butter Healthier Than Peanut Butter?+
Both almond butter and peanut butter have similar nutritional value. When it comes to calories, both contain less than 200 calories, but almonds butter wins when it comes to vitamins, minerals, and fiber content. However, peanut butter is a forerunner, when we look closely to protein content in these kinds of butter.
Can I eat it every day?+
Yes. You can eat almond butter every day in different ways. Somedays spread it over your bread and on others, just add a dollop in your smoothie.
Is it effective in weight loss?+
We are not very sure if they help in weight loss. You can consult with your nutritionist about that.