No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Monsoon Harvest Fig & Honey with Salted Pistachios Toasted Millet Muesli 250g (High Fiber)High Fiber
About the product:
Monsoon Harvest’s Toasted Millet Muesli Fig & Honey is made with whole grains, millets, crunchy almonds, high-quality pistachios and pieces of real figs. The rolled oats, millets, flax seeds and nuts in this product provides sufficient dietary fibre and proteins to start your day.
- Made with whole grains
- Contains real nuts
- High in dietary fibre & proteins
How to consume: Can be added to a nice, warm bowl of milk and savoured as a sweet cereal. You can also eat it as it is with a dash of maple syrup or honey.
About the product:
Monsoon Harvest’s Toasted Millet Muesli Fig & Honey variant with salted pistachios is made with 100% wholesome superfoods such as rolled oats, millets, flaxseeds, almonds and pistachios. The brand uses no artificial colours or flavours, no preservatives to make this muesli. It is pure and complete whole grains and dry fruits. It is a gluten-free snack with high fibre content.
Nutritional benefits of the product:
- Monsoon Harvest Fig & Honey Muesli contains 10.87g of Proteins, carbohydrates (58.21g), Zero Trans Fat, Zero Cholesterol, 7.74g of Dietary Fibres per 100g of product
- Muesli is a good source of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, proteins, iron and omega-3 fatty acids, that helps in boosting the immune system
- Figs, in this product, are rich in minerals including potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron and copper and are a good source of antioxidant vitamins A and K
- Pistachios are stacked with fibre, minerals, and unsaturated fat that can help keep your blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol in control
- This nutritious muesli contains sunflower seeds and flax seeds which are the richest source of plant-based omega 3 fatty acids
- This is a gluten-free, low-fat and low-calorie cereal which makes it ideal for people on a weight loss diet
- You can always experiment with flavours and get yourself your favourite muesli. It is a great substitute for highly fatty pasta and noodles