No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
MYFITNESS Original Smooth Peanut ButterProtein Rich
About the product:
Jumbo jar of MyFitness’s Original Smooth Peanut Butter is a protein-rich and fibre-rich product. This peanut butter has a creamy, dense texture made using the original American recipe. 100% premium peanuts, healthy brown sugar and low-sodium Himalayan pink salt are used in the making. It is a keto-friendly product with fewer calories.
- Low on carbs
- Gluten-free, vegan product
- Zero trans fat, GMO-free
How to consume: Smooth peanut butter can be scooped, dipped, spread or drizzled over a sandwich, bread, roti, paratha, etc. Best consumed before strenuous activities to retain energy.
About the product:
MyFitness uses the original American recipe to make this smooth peanut butter from premium quality peanuts. The peanuts are finely ground to form a smooth texture without the crunch. To add a little sweetness, a healthy alternative to ordinary sugar- brown sugar- is used in the butter. Also, a low-sodium Himalayan pink salt is added to form a mildly salty texture. MyFitness smooth peanut butter is stacked with vitamin E, B6 & B5, magnesium, manganese, folate, potassium and a lot more essential nutrients.
Nutritional benefits of the product:
- Brown sugar and Himalayan pink salt added in this product are healthier substitutes for ordinary salt and sugar
- It can be eaten in a variety of ways. It can be used as a spread on tortillas, bread, etc. One can scoop it, dip it or drizzle it on cakes, shakes, desserts, etc.
- The key vitamins and minerals in the product are- Vitamin E, Manganese, Magnesium, Iron, Calcium, Proteins, Biotin, Vitamin B5 & B6, Zinc, Potassium
- Iron and calcium ensure circulation of oxygen to all parts of the body
- It is capable of boosting immunity
- Peanut butter can help build muscles
- It is a heart-healthy, diabetic-friendly and keto-friendly peanut butter which does not cause any imbalance in cholesterol and blood sugar level
- Peanut butter can help in weight management by reducing excess calorie intake