Nourish organics almond buckwheat cookies are made with buckwheat, organic sunflower seeds, raisins, coconut powder, almonds, with a dash of himalayan pink rock salt, cinnamon powder and vanilla extract. These cookies are easy to incorporate in almost all the diet plans.
Added in cart
Nourish Organics Almond Buckwheat Cookies
Brand: Nourish Organics
Rated 4.88 out of 5 based on 8 customer ratings(8 customer reviews)
- Oats are rich in antioxidants good for skin texture and overall immunity and help in controlling LDL (Low- Density Lipoproteins) levels in the body
- Sunflower seeds have selenium that helps improve blood flow in the body and maintain cardiovascular health
- Buckwheat is a high source of disease-fighting antioxidants to improve immunity
- Buckwheat is a good source of plant fiber and protein to improve digestion and better absorption of nutrients
Enter pin code for estimated delivery time
- pre5 5% off on prepaid orders above Rs 1299/-
- pre10 10% off on prepaid orders above Rs 2499/-
- pre5 5% off on orders above Rs 1599/-
Country of Origin : India
How to use?
This is an easy-to-carry, healthy snack option that you can have even while you are travelling to feed your little hunger pangs.
Why you should buy it?
- Buckwheat is rich in fiber and keeps your digestive system healthy by maintaining good gut health.
- By improving insulin resistance, these buckwheat cookies can help in regulating type-2 diabetes.
- These cookies can lower the blood glucose level as well as the cholesterol level to keep your heart healthy.
- Being rich in antioxidants, Nourish organics almond buckwheat cookies are anti-inflammatory in nature and can boost immunity.