Nourish organics fig amaranth cookies are made with organic amaranth, sunflower seeds, dry fruits including cashew nuts, almonds, dates, figs and raisins along with some subtle sweetness from honey and brown sugar. These cookies contain the superfood punch necessary for your health.
Nourish Organics Fig Amaranth Cookies
- The protein in Amaranth is essential for the breakdown of nutrients in the body
- Amaranth contains Calcium that protects the bones and improves the nervous system and Lysine that helps combat wrinkles and lines on the skin
- Olive oil has anti-inflammatory properties that help in reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases
- Sunflower Seeds have Selenium that improves blood flow and helps maintain cardiovascular health and are a source of Vitamin E that helps in balancing cholesterol levels and balancing hormones
- pre5 5% off on prepaid orders above 999/-
- pre10 10% off on prepaid orders above Rs 2499/-
- ct5 5% off on orders above Rs 1599/-
Here's What Our Experts Have To Say
Our health experts recommend buying this product because it's healthy and delicious #ShopHealthywithWellcurve
If you have a sweet tooth or you are just craving something sweet even when you are on diet, these cookies can be your savior. You can have this as a tea time snack or carry this around to feed your small hunger pangs.
These cookies are gluten-free and good for your gut health.
Loaded with protein and fiber, these cookies not only help you to lose weight but also keep your body strong.
Being an antioxidant-rich snack, Nourish organics fig amaranth cookies can boost immunity and fight inflammation.
By lowering bad cholesterol, these gluten-free cookies are good for your heart as well.