No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Nutriorg – Jaggery Powder – 700g (Certified Organic)
About the product:
Nutriorg’s Jaggery (Gur) powder is often used as an organic sweetener. Made from organic jaggery and sugar canes, it is a healthy source of carbohydrates and minerals. Jaggery powder can aid digestion by activating digestive enzymes in the body
- Acts as a detox
- Boosts immunity
- Rich in minerals, vitamins
How to consume: Jaggery powder can be used as a substitute for sugar in beverages and desserts as it is low in calories and does not cause a spike in blood sugar levels.
About the product:
Nutriorg manufactures jaggery powder made traditionally using organic jaggery and sugar canes. Jaggery, in many Indian households, is used as a substitute for sugar as it is less harmful and much healthier than regular sugar. This product is a great source of healthy carbohydrates, minerals and antioxidants.
Nutritional benefits of the product:
- Jaggery helps prevent constipation by improving the digestion process
- When consumed, it activates the digestive enzymes in the body which boosts the digestion of food
- This product is a great detox as it cleanses the liver by flushing toxins
- The antioxidants in this product fight against the free radicals in the body, thereby building stronger immunity
- It is a healthy source of carbohydrates and helps provide energy
- Jaggery is rich in minerals like iron, magnesium, calcium and phosphorus
- It has innate anti-allergen properties which can help soothe sore throats, etc.
- Jaggery is often used in Ayurveda as a remedy for respiratory illness
- It is a much healthier substitute for sugar as Jaggery does not cause any spike in blood sugar levels. It can be used in desserts, beverages, etc. as an organic sweetener
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.