No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Nutty Gritties Almonds & Thai Chilli Blend Nuts
About the product
Barbeque Almonds from Nutty Gritties are handpicked and are double sorted before they are packed. These crunchy almonds can be enjoyed anytime after the meals as they have zero trans fat and cholesterol.
This fresh and crunchy trail mix of almonds, cashews, peanuts roasted in Thai spices is an appetizing snack which can be called a combination of health and taste as it is prepared with just a single drop of oil.
- No added preservatives
- Helps in weight management
- No cholesterol and trans fat
- Oil Free as well as Gluten free
- Keto friendly product
How To consume
Enjoy the best of these roasted almonds directly from the pack. They can be even added to a cheese platter.
About the product
These Californian almonds by Nutty gritties are roasted in tropical spices without oil. The fresh, crunchy and delicious taste of these almonds is a plus one to the long list of benefits. These almonds are a great snack for kids and are vegan as well as keto-friendly.
Nutty Gritties Thai Chilli blend comes with the goodness of almonds, cashews and peanuts with delectable Thai spices sprinkled for an exotic taste. These cashews are roasted without any oil and they still maintain the crunchy texture which comes with a spicy, tangy taste. This tangy taste is attained using citrus flavours, lemongrass, tamarind and galangal in a balanced amount.
Nutritional Benefits Of The Product
- Almonds are a rich source of unsaturated fats. This type of fat does not increase bad cholesterol.
- Almonds are also rich in vitamin E which might help in the reduction of cholesterol.
- A handful of almonds every day might also help in managing blood sugar level.
- Being a rich source of calcium, magnesium, manganese, copper, vitamin K, protein and zinc, almonds also help in strengthening bones.
- The presence of vitamin E in almonds help in maintaining a healthy heart. Vitamin also promotes glowing skin.
- Salted nuts can help you keep full for longer hours.
- Salted almonds are rich in fibre and low in calories which helps in keeping you satiated and also helps fighting constipation
- Almonds are also rich in vitamin E which prevents free radical damage.
- Cashews are a very good source of copper. They also play an essential role in the elimination of free radical damage. They also help in enhancing your vision.
- Cashews have a high amount of selenium in them, which promotes good skin.
- Peanuts are nutrient rich and low in carbohydrates.