No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Nutty Gritties Combo of Cashews & PistachiosLightly Salted,Roasted
About the product:
Nutty Gritties bring Jumbo Mangalorean Cashews and Pistachios are dry roasted without a single drop of oil and lightly salted with low sodium salt. Cashews are rich in nutrients that protect the heart and reduce inflammation.
- High in dietary fibres
- Source of magnesium
- Guilt-free snacking option
- Cholesterol free snack
- Helps in weight management
How to consume: Can be consumed as it is from the packet. These are a great and highly nutritious snacking option.
About the product:
Nutty Gritties has introduced a vast range of healthy basics such as nuts, etc differently flavoured and spiced to provide tastier and healthier options for health conscious people and also for those who want to follow a healthy lifestyle.
Nutty Gritties’ Jumbo Cashews and Pistachios are keto-friendly, gluten-free, vegan-friendly with no added preservatives. These Jumbo Kaju and Pista form a guilt-free snack which can be eaten as an evening snack with your cup of tea/coffee. A healthier choice to pacify hunger pangs between meals.
Nutritional Benefits of the product:
- Packed in their naturally raw and carefully selected whole avatars, Nutty Gritties Jumbo Roasted Cashews have a soft yet crunchy texture with undernotes of salty goodness
- Cashews are rich in heart-healthy and fatty acids
- Eating cashews on a regular basis but in limited quantity can help prevent gallstones
- Cashews are also a rich source of magnesium (20% of Daily Value) which helps in the development of bones, muscle and tissues and boosts immunity
- Zea Xanthin, a powerful antioxidant pigment in cashews helps prevent age-related macular degeneration in elderly and hence helps maintain eye health
- Pistachios are a great source of vitamin B6, proteins, fibre, potassium and manganese
- Vitamin B6 present in these nuts is essential for the regulation of blood sugar and haemoglobin formation
- One ounce of Pista nuts contain more potassium than half of a large banana
- Pistachios are rich in antioxidants that prevent cell damage
- Pistachios are one of the lowest-calorie nuts which is why these are highly recommended on a weight management diet
- These are high in fibre which is good for gut bacteria