No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Nutty Gritties Combo of Pistachios & AlmondsLightly Salted,Roasted
About the product:
Nutty Gritties bring Jumbo Californian Pistachios and Jumbo Almonds are dry roasted without a single drop of oil and lightly salted with low sodium salt. These are rich in proteins, fibres, vitamin B6, potassium, etc.
- Cholesterol free snack
- Helps in weight management
- Gluten-free snacking option
- No added preservatives
- Boosts immune system
How to consume: Can be consumed as it is from the packet. These are a great and highly nutritious snacking option.
About the product:
Nutty Gritties has introduced a vast range of healthy basics such as nuts, etc. They aim to provide healthier options for health conscious people and also for those who want to follow a healthy lifestyle.
Nutty Gritties’ Jumbo Pistachios and Almonds are cholesterol-free, gluten-free, vegan-friendly with no added preservatives. These Pistas and Badam form a guilt-free snack to be had with your cup of tea/coffee. A great choice for mid-morning/evening and midnight hunger pangs.
Nutritional benefits of the product:
- Pistachios are a great source of vitamin B6, proteins, fibre, potassium and manganese
- Vitamin B6 present in these nuts is essential for the regulation of blood sugar and haemoglobin formation
- One ounce of Pista nuts contain more potassium than half of a large banana
- Pistachios are rich in antioxidants that prevent cell damage
- Each serving of Roasted Almonds packs 6.1g of protein, 14.8g of good fat, and a fair amount of Magnesium, Calcium, and Vitamin E which help to maintain healthy hair, skin and overall health
- Nutty Gritties’ Almonds are dry-roasted without a single drop of oil and just a dash of salt, it preserves the natural flavour of the fresh and crunchy nuts
- Almonds deliver a massive amount of nutrients, fats, fiber, and protein that give energy
- Almonds can assist in lowering blood sugar control and improves insulin function
- The Magnesium present in almonds help lower blood pressure levels