No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Nutty Gritties Combo of Almonds & CashewsLightly Salted,Roasted
About the product:
Nutty Gritties bring Jumbo Californian Almonds and jumbo Mangalorean Cashews dry roasted without a single drop of oil and lightly salted with low sodium salt. These are rich in monounsaturated fats, proteins and vitamin E.
- Gluten-free, Keto-friendly Badam and Kaju
- No added preservatives
- Boosts immune system
- High in dietary fibres
- Source of magnesium
- Guilt-free snacking option
How to consume: Can be consumed any time of the day, directly from the packet. A great substitute for unhealthy food items.
About the product:
Nutty Gritties has introduced a vast range of healthy basics such as nuts, etc. They aim to provide healthier options for health conscious people and also for those who want to follow a healthy lifestyle.
Nutty Gritties’ Jumbo Almonds and Cashews are keto-friendly, gluten-free, vegan-friendly with no added preservatives. The Badam forms a guilt-free snack to be consumed with your cup of tea/coffee while Jumbo Kaju can be eaten as an evening snack. A great choice for mid-morning/evening and midnight hunger pangs.
Nutritional benefits of the product:
- Each serving of Roasted Almonds packs 6.1g of protein, 14.8g of good fat, and a fair amount of Magnesium, Calcium, and Vitamin E which help to maintain healthy hair, skin and overall health
- Nutty Gritties’ Almonds are dry-roasted without a single drop of oil and just a dash of salt, it preserves the natural flavour of the fresh and crunchy nuts
- Almonds deliver a massive amount of nutrients, fats, fiber, and protein that give energy
- Almonds can assist in lowering blood sugar control and improves insulin function
- The Magnesium present in almonds help lower blood pressure levels
- Packed in their naturally raw and carefully selected whole avatars, Nutty Gritties Jumbo Roasted Cashews have a soft yet crunchy texture with undernotes of salty goodness
- Cashews are rich in heart-healthy and fatty acids
- These are an excellent source of protein and antioxidants which boosts the immune system
- Eating cashews on a regular basis but in limited quantity can help prevent gallstones
- Cashews are also a rich source of magnesium (20% of Daily Value) which helps in the development of bones, muscle and tissues and boosts immunity