No products in the cart.
RiteBite Max Protein Active Assorted Protein Bar
414g (Pack of 6)
₹695.00 (20% OFF)
About the product:
This is a pack of 6 RiteBite Active Assorted Protein Bars with 21 vital Vitamins, Electrolytes, Omega 3 and Amino Acid. Each bar is capable of providing up to 4 hours of energy to the body. 1 box has 2 Choco Slim, 2 Green Coffee Bean & 2 Green Tea Orange bars.
- Keeps the body energized.
- Provides enough Proteins to the body.
- Helps in better digestion & muscle strengthening.
How to consume: Can be eaten in place of chocolates & candies. Best consumed pre or post-workout.
Choco Slim (67g x 2), Green Coffee Beans (70g X 2) & Green Tea Orange (70g x 2)
About the product:
RiteBite’s Protein Bars are organically made with wholesome ingredients which are combined into snack bars to encourage a shift to healthier alternatives. Ordinary chocolates and candies are loaded with artificial elements and sugary compounds. However, RiteBite fulfils the cravings of having chocolates but does not compromise with nutrition at all. This is a box of 6 assorted RiteBite Protein Bars made with essential nutrients and no artificial sweeteners. Each bar aims to fulfil the protein requirement in an active body. These Protein Bars can be eaten as a grab-and-go snack as it keeps the body energised for more than 4 hours. A low-calorie product which is 10 times more beneficial than ordinary chocolate.
Nutritional Benefits of the product:
- Each Protein Bar consists of electrolytes which prevent the body from dehydration while exercising. Hence, it is a great pre or post-workout snack
- A wholesome protein bar with 21 Vitamins & Minerals, Electrolytes, Omega 3, Amino Acid (L-Glutamine)
- A healthy and nutritious alternative of chocolates & candies which have harmful preservatives and artificial sugar
- There is 20g of Protein and 7g of Fibres which fulfils the daily requirement of nutrients in an active lifestyle
- Contains amino acids like BCAAs and glutamine and high-quality proteins which helps in faster muscle recovery