No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Rostaa Classic Almond & Roasted Salted Pistachio
About the product:
Rostaa Gourmet brings delectable classic Almonds and mildly roasted and adequately salted Pistachios highly rich in nutrients. Almonds form a healthy snack that you can munch on anytime, anywhere. These Badam and Pistas are rich in nutrients, fiber, fats and protein.
- Rich in Vitamin E and minerals
- Improves brain functioning
- Strengthens bones
- Keeps the heart healthy
- Controls blood pressure
- 100% organic vegetarian product
How to consume: Can be eaten as it is from the packet or added to varied food items such as smoothies, beverages, salads, desserts, etc.
About the product:
Rostaa has stocked healthy nuts, dried berries, seeds etc. which are differently seasoned and flavoured to bring forth not just a healthy option but also a tastier one than other available unhealthy snacks.
Rostaa’s Classic Almonds pack contains hand-picked badam, crunchy and nutrient-rich. These nuts are rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Almonds are known as the most nutritious nuts which can be used in your everyday diet to complete nutrient requirements.
Rostaa’s roasted Pistachios are high-quality nuts, hand-picked and mildly roasted with low sodium salt to keep the nutrition intact. Pistachios are a great source of healthy fat and fibre. These nuts also help in lowering blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol.
Nutritional benefits of the product:
- Almonds are rich in antioxidants which protect against oxidative stress and improves brain health
- Nuts are low in carbs and high in healthy fats, protein and fibre
- Almonds contain magnesium which can help control blood sugar levels in the body
- Eating one or two handful of badams per day can lead to lowering of bad cholesterol level
- Consumption of nuts can satiate hunger pangs and keep you full. This ultimately helps in managing weight
- Pistachios are a great source of vitamin B6, proteins, fibre, potassium and manganese
- Vitamin B6 present in these nuts is essential for many body functions including regulation of blood sugar and haemoglobin formation
- One ounce of these nuts contain more potassium than half of a large banana
- Pistachios are rich in antioxidants that prevent cell damage
- Helps in lowering blood cholesterol
- These are rich in L-arginine, which, when converted into nitric oxide, helps dilate your blood vessels