No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Rostaa Classic Almond Nuts & Walnuts
About the product:
Rostaa Gourmet brings delectable classic Almonds, highly rich in nutrients. Almonds form a healthy snack that you can munch on anytime, anywhere. These Badam are rich in nutrients, fiber, fats and protein.
Rostaa walnuts are not only a perfect brain food but are also an absolutely nutritious snack to enjoy when you are getting hunger pangs. The list of benefits includes improvement of metabolism, proper sleep cycles and more.
- Rich in Vitamin E and minerals
- Improves brain functioning
- Strengthens bones
- Enhances metabolism
- Reduces the risk of diabetes
- Refines memory retention
How to consume: Can be eaten as it is from the packet or added to varied food items such as smoothies, beverages, salads, desserts, etc.
About the product:
Rostaa has stocked healthy nuts, dried berries, seeds etc. which are differently seasoned and flavoured to bring forth not just a healthy option but also a tastier one than other available unhealthy snacks.
Rostaa’s Classic Almonds pack contains hand-picked badam, crunchy and nutrient-rich. These nuts are rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Almonds are known as the most nutritious nuts which can be used in your everyday diet to complete nutrient requirements.
Walnuts by Rostaa are of premium handpicked quality and are charged with protein, vitamins and dietary fibre. They not only help in fighting inflammation but also helps in lowering the risk of diabetes.
Nutritional benefits of the product:
- Almonds are rich in antioxidants which protect against oxidative stress and improves brain health
- Nuts are low in carbs and high in healthy fats, protein and fibre
- Almonds contain magnesium which can help control blood sugar levels in the body
- Eating one or two handful of badams per day can lead to lowering of bad cholesterol level
- Consumption of nuts can satiate hunger pangs and keep you full. This ultimately helps in managing weight
- Walnut is rich in antioxidants and omega-3 than any other nuts and lowers the risk of inhibiting any heart disease.
- They lower the risk of diabetes and slow down your ageing process.
- Walnuts are calorie-dense and eating a good amount of walnuts can help you in controlling your appetite.
- Walnuts are a good source of mineral copper which promotes good bone health.
- It is very easy to accommodate your diet. You can even add them to your desserts or salads to increase their nutritional value.